The online racing simulator
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year !
(80 posts, started )
My dear friends and (racing)mates, i wish you a very christmas, many presents under the christmas tree, spend a lovely time with your family and all the persons you love. Enjoy this time, as it isnt all day in a year.

I also wish you a happy new year. Stay healthy, stay lucky and succesfull and make sure you always do what you want to do. And sometimes dont just think about yourself and care for others. And may let all your resolutions become true !

Have a great time & enjoy these days
#2 - Hahmo
Very christmas to you too.
Yep, Merry Christmas to all.
I farted.
#5 - 5haz
The comment itself wasn't funny. Infact quite immature. The sheer randomness, that put a smile to my face.
Happy Christmas
Merry Christmas, to anyone that really does care anymore.
Merry christmas, I won't come up with some stupid comments like these guys^

Enjoy.
Merry Christmas
I wish Merry Christmas and happy new year 2011!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
it's called trolling lfsforum is boooring without some freedom
Merry XMUS Ya'll.

btw where all the santa avatars?
#16 - 5haz
-
Knock out! I'd be sad too if I was the loser
#18 - 5haz
Quote from brandons48 :To me he seems to be winding you right up. So I say it's working.

*grabs popcorn*

If anything I'm more annoyed about your complete inability to tell between slight amusement and pity and getting 'right wound up'. Simply getting a reply is not enough to constitute successful trolling, it has to be a flame reply. Sick of lazy mirthless idiots trying to pass themselves off as trolls, do it properly.

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Knock out! I'd be sad too if I was the loser

Congratulations, I'm glad to see you're proud of your awesome achievement, lets break out the Diet Cola to celebrate!
what are you trying to prove? you sound like a lonely person living in a cave
#20 - 5haz
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :what are you trying to prove? you sound like a lonely person living in a cave

What are you trying to prove?
im just spitting out randomness until someone e penis nerd comes around acting jesus
Quote from reason0809 :My dear friends and (racing)mates, i wish you a very christmas, many presents under the christmas tree, spend a lovely time with your family and all the persons you love. Enjoy this time, as it isnt all day in a year.

I also wish you a happy new year. Stay healthy, stay lucky and succesfull and make sure you always do what you want to do. And sometimes dont just think about yourself and care for others. And may let all your resolutions become true !

Have a great time & enjoy these days

well, i dont have a christmas tree.
i also do not get any presents.
i wont be spending time with my family as they already gone elsewhere doing buisiness.
i love too much ppl to spend with all them the time

anyway....merry christmas too, and happy new year.

ps: no im not a sad bugger.
im fine with my life/situation
#23 - 5haz
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :im just spitting out randomness until someone e penis nerd comes around acting jesus

That must be why you're so hilariously funny?
thx mate I knew you would like me after all
#25 - 5haz
Oh its all a complete misunderstanding! I thought you were just dumping unfunny shit one liners in every thread in an attempt to get some cheap laughs/ pass yourself off as a successful troll, of course you weren't.

Oh no, hang on...
-

(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG