The online racing simulator
:bump:

Some brilliant Legard parodies

http://www.ten-tenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125386

Quote :Suzuka '90

JL: And we're....UNDERWAY! Senna is away....Prost is away. Ferrari from Mclaren. Senna is this the move? Is this contact here yes OOOOFF extraordinary it seems! Real problems there. This is crucial! Just like 24 months ago.

MB: I wonder if Senna did that deliber-

JL: Well you raced with him in Formula 3 Martin would he have done that on purpose?

MB: Well at Oulton Park he -

JL: Yes, this is the replay, round the first corner and WOOOF. Well. Gravel everywhere. Ted, what news on the gravel that is everywhere?

Quote :
Silverstone 1987:

Legard: Mansell, on a charge, down the Hangar Straight. This could be crucial.

Brundle: And Mansell sells Piquet the dum...

Legard: Mansell taking a look to the outside, that's not what he wants to do

Brundle: And Mansell dives down the inside of Pique...

Legard: Ohhhhhhhhh no! That's not what he wants there. Ted, what news?

Ted: I'm in the McLaren garage.

Legard: Extraordinary.

Quote :"And the 1980 season is about to.... Lights out! And we're away! Jones gets away well, down the hill into turn one it's Jones, ground effect! Laffite, ground effect! Pironi, ground effect! Piquet, ground effect! Andretti, ground effect! Now what can Watson do here... MAKING A MOVE IS HE?!? Not close enough. It's Jones leading, the ground effect working really well, crucial to his race hopes."

(Brundle) "Phenomenal start from Gilles Villeneuve, he ju..."

"Was that another electric Gilles Villeneuve getaway Martin, what say you?"

(Brundle) "And look, Piquet looking to get up the ins...."

"WHOOOOF! But nevermind all that, what about Jenson Button?!? Ted is in a maternity ward in Frome, TED WHAT NEWS?"

(Ted) "That's right Jonathan, I am in a maternity ward in Frome. John Button, Jenson's father, is pacing about anxiously. You can cut the tension here with a... Oh and as I speak, the Frome nurses are up and they are getting ready for a stop. Jenson is coming... they're getting everything ready. Opting for a soft compound, green trim baby blanket. It's looking good, Jenson exits smoothly, quickly and efficiently. That must be one of the fastest births I have ever seen, Jonathan! But will that soft blanket be good enough Martin?"

"Extraordinary..."

Quote :Australia 1994:

JL: This is Schumacher. Leading from Hill. Benetton from Williams! The two championship contenders as they come into Turn 4. Schumacher has the advantage and it's absolutely crucial for Hill to keep him in check at the moment! Through this tight nip and tuck section!

MB: Ooh no Schumacher's made an er-

JL: And Schumacher runs out! WHOOF into the wall! Where does this leave Damon Hill? They come towards Turn 6! This is crucial! Does Schumacher have a problem?! Hill about to go through!

MB: Schumacher's not making it easy-

JL: And Schumacher does he have a problem?! He's not going to let Hill through as they come into the Turn and OOWWWOOOF they collide! Schumacher is airborne! Into the wall! Hill continues but does he have a problem? It's battle joined in Australia! This is crucial!

MB: It looks like Hill has some steering damag-

JL: And look at this! Hill taking it very slowly indeed! Is his car damaged, perhaps a steering problem Martin?

MB: I just said tha-

JL: And now Ted Kravitz is in the pits?!

TK: Well guys, I'm in the McLaren garage, and to be honest, they don't really have any involvement in this incident whatsoever.

JL: Extraordinary!

MB: So if Damon is unable to continue it will mean that Michael Schumacher is Formula 1 Champ-

JL: But never mind this, what about Jenson Button?!

What ruins it is that I read that in a Murray Walker voice
Thank you Yann, Im lol'ing so hard atm
I don't know Leggard's voice, but that was...

FAN-TASTIC!

Or alternatively:

Quote :JL: Extraordinary!

Quote from Senninha25 :What ruins it is that I read that in a Murray Walker voice

Me too

But you know you are a car/motorsport addict, if you know the two names Legard and Walker and can even associate a voice with one of them, even if you are not a brit

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG