The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 77: LX6 at South City

This weeks theme is... " LX6 at South City"

Rules: (made by kiste, these will not be changed)

Make an edit which shows a LX6 in South City

Cars:
LX6
Tracks: South City
  • When you have finished your picture and want to enter it into the competition, please write 'Final Entry' in the relevant post.
  • You must provide a preview picture (no bigger than 400 x 400 pixels) as well as the High Resolution copy
  • The preview picture does not have to be exactly 400 x 400 pixels - it can be smaller to maintain the correct aspect ratio (for example, 400 x 300 pixels)
Any entries with preview pictures bigger than 400 x 400 px will not be accepted
  • No renders, old images or VOB MODS to be used.
  • You may incorporate external non-LFS images into your work, but you MUST give a link to any images used.
  • You MUST NOT use any LFS screenshot material that does not belong to you.
Competition closes on FRIDAY, 17.12.2010. at 21:00 GMT

BONUS *FUN* RULES:

- You must obey the rules
- No b*tching/moaning/arguing
Quote from andRo. :This weeks theme is... "Overtaking Move"

Just some mistake andRo.

I'm gonna join that of course, don't want to miss such a topic.
and round 77 voting is in the title thread
My entry for this competition.
As always, I have some problems with the blur, etc.
Nevertheless I finished it.

Low Flying LX6 @ South City

PreviewPicture:

HighQuality:
Click Here
Skin by kiste.
#5 - Litro
Ok, I'll give it a shot in this entry also...first time making snow, so it might seem a bit weird looking, but I wanted to try something different. Btw, LX6 roof 100% brushed, almost everything is brushed except the drifting car image and the falling snow.

Final Entry

Raw screen shot
Preview
High-res

wow nice Andro
Ooof! :O
Epic edit andRo.
Nice one andRo! Missing a few coats around the crowd maybe?
or he can just say its a closed parking walkway with glass :P
Nice edits
Thanks, everyone.

More entries, c'mon!
andRo, your edits are becoming very predictable. Take a different route IMO. The weather setting is getting boring.

Still, good job.
Hmm, what? You kinda failed on this one...It's my first time making snow, so that couldn't be predictable at all + I've made only 4 edits with rain/snow all together ever, so I doubt that is the case. I don't think you've seen my edits.
I think he means the drifting bit :P
Maybe I can do next theme if I have time.
Quote from DevilDare :The weather setting is getting boring.

No, I'm pretty sure he means the weather not drifting. But I haven't made too many drifting screen shots, so that couldn't be predictable neither.
Quote from DevilDare :andRo, your edits are becoming very predictable. Take a different route IMO. The weather setting is getting boring.

Still, good job.

How can pictures be predictable? You could predict that he will choose that LX6 car skin? I don't know about you but when i look at some of his last works I found them really diffrent to each other
well I know what I dont like in your screen shots. The camber
Finally more entries. Skiper, your wheels aren't spinning, what has happened to you? Where are your awesome edits that you made before? I guess you are getting lazy...

BTW, I will make a poll tomorrow, can't do it tonight.
Quote from andRo. :Finally more entries. Skiper, your wheels aren't spinning, what has happened to you? Where are your awesome edits that you made before? I guess you are getting lazy...

BTW, I will make a poll tomorrow, can't do it tonight.

I have a newborn daughter now. I haven't slept for long time, job has been crazy to say the least - it's a hot season now. My bosses explode my brains and force me to work on weekends as well. Yes, I think I'm getting lazy...
Oh, sorry then and congrats on your daughter!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG