The online racing simulator
Driving Force GT Rotation Problem
This has probably been answered sometime back, but I can't spend hours and hours going through loads of topics, so here's my problem.

I just reinstalled LFS yesturday, got my wheel working with the correct rotation settings and followed some of the guides I saw in the first few topics on how to setup the wheel. It was rotating at 450 yesturday, which was perfect for my driving.

Then today when I play LFS the rotation has gone back to something like 90, even though the settings are adjusted using the Logitech Profiler, I've also tryed reinstalling the drivers.

What is the problem here, one minute its perfect next minute its gone back to 90 degrees rotation ingame...
Can anyone help please?
Picture of the profiler settings:

Picture of ingame:

As you can see on the virtual steering gauge, its on full turned right, but if you look at the other thing highlighted in blue you can see the rotation is so small and dosen't go as far as it should.

So if you move the wheel a little bit to the right it starts moving completely on the steering gauge and ingame.
have a look at the main setup. it might not recognize lfs so the specific game settings wouldn't work.
#5 - Hahmo
I'm not too sure as I haven't got this wheel, but you should just re-plug it in again and restart lfs, recalibrate again and then lock it. Should work
#6 - Hahmo
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :have a look at the main setup. it might not recognize lfs so the specific game settings wouldn't work.

Specific game settings - LIVE FOR SPEED
Tryed all of this already and no luck.

Tryed re-installing, tryed re-configuring, but it dosen't want to work.
Quote from Hahmo :Specific game settings - LIVE FOR SPEED

you configure the name yourself, that doesn't tell if it recognizes it or not

unlock the axes and recalibrate, then turn the wheel as far as it goes both sides, do the pedals too. then lock the axes again. was dumb not to realize this :s
#9 - Hahmo
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :
unlock the axes and recalibrate, then turn the wheel as far as it goes both sides, do the pedals too. then lock the axes again. was dumb not to realize this :s

That's basically what I just told him to do
Yep I've already done this as well.

And if I do fix this, how can I stop it happening again?
Quote from SJM1337 :Yep I've already done this as well.

And if I do fix this, how can I stop it happening again?

Well first you have to know what is causing it, before you can tell how to stop it from happening.. What have you tried that we mentioned and what we didn't say?
"re-plug it in again and restart lfs, recalibrate again and then lock it."

"pecific game settings - LIVE FOR SPEED"

"unlock the axes and recalibrate, then turn the wheel as far as it goes both sides, do the pedals too. then lock the axes again. was dumb not to realize this :s"

Also tryed reinstalling the drivers and re-configuring all the settings like I set them yesturday but no luck.
Quote from SJM1337 :"re-plug it in again and restart lfs, recalibrate again and then lock it."

"pecific game settings - LIVE FOR SPEED"

"unlock the axes and recalibrate, then turn the wheel as far as it goes both sides, do the pedals too. then lock the axes again. was dumb not to realize this :s"

Also tryed reinstalling the drivers and re-configuring all the settings like I set them yesturday but no luck.

In the Profiler itself, does it go to lfs.exe? Like for the Game have you adjusted lfs.exe?
Yes.
Quote from SJM1337 :Yes.

Then I really cant think of anything else anymore :/ When I have that sort of problem I just replug the wheel and start profiler again..
These problems are very odd...
Is the wheel always plugged in or do you remove it when you're not racing?
I remove it when I'm not racing.
i'm sure there was a combo of buttons that had to be pressed to switch between 90° and 900° driving modes. i'm not quite sure what the combo was but i'm nearly sure that's what the problem is.
Start>Control Panel>Game Controllers.
Click on the DFGT thingy. After that, click on ''properties''>Settings>
>Degrees of rotation (set how much ya like) > Close>Ok>Ok.
Maybeh this works ?
Quote from MousemanLV :Start>Control Panel>Game Controllers.
Maybeh this works ?

Tryed that.
Quote from dadge :i'm sure there was a combo of buttons that had to be pressed to switch between 90° and 900° driving modes. i'm not quite sure what the combo was but i'm nearly sure that's what the problem is.

But that was before Logitech released the Profiler with DFP support, wasn't it?
I'm using DFGT btw, so every time when I plug-in the wheel I do this>

Originally Posted by MousemanLV
And all works perfectly
Quote from Whiskey :But that was before Logitech released the Profiler with DFP support, wasn't it?

no, that was so that you could quickly change rotation on a console without having to go into any config utillities.

Quote from MousemanLV :I'm using DFGT btw, so every time when I plug-in the wheel I do this>

Originally Posted by MousemanLV
And all works perfectly

so you didn't see these screen shots?
Quote from SJM1337 :Picture of the profiler settings:

Picture of ingame:

As you can see on the virtual steering gauge, its on full turned right, but if you look at the other thing highlighted in blue you can see the rotation is so small and dosen't go as far as it should.

So if you move the wheel a little bit to the right it starts moving completely on the steering gauge and ingame.

RePlugIn And FFB 0 Ingame And Its Work Fine

i had something like that 3 days ago when i got my dfgt

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG