The online racing simulator
My 12 years old friend playing COD Black Ops | AWESOME
Meh that was more luck that his opponents were terrible.
Anyway you can be great at a game but where does that get you??
I like how he can get shot 5+ times and still stay alive. Hate games like this.
I was better then him in when I was 12, but that was CS 1.6, wich is harder I guess, and against pretty good opponents, not first time players like in this video.
What IS a 12 year old doing playing COD anyway?
And this is why i dont play Console FPS's.

Nothing worse than a whiney 12yo.
#7 - mr_x
Looks like he's playing against AI on Combat Training mode to me.
Console games*

Name me one where you don't get whiny 12 yos?
Its a wager match so it's not combat training mode.
#10 - mr_x
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Its a wager match so it's not combat training mode.

Ah yes, so it is - didn't notice the loadscreen! Still - they all look like newbies!

And to those who say "I don't like kids whining on it" here's a tip for you... Join an xbox live party (or PS3 equivalent) with your friends and enjoy killing the shit out of the kids with them - no whining while having an absolute blast! It is a great FUN game when you play with friends.
Some fun can be had if you find a Kid online who cannot take losing.

I had a fun time with Beefyman666 from here once. We were both playing GTA4, and I was flying the Chopper with Beefy riding shotgun. I'm quite a dab hand at shooting with the Choppers (If I say so myself!), so I kept on stalking this Kid shooting him and blowing him up. Me and Beefy found it hilarious, because this Kid would scream stupidly loud, shouting "OMG NO! NO HERE HE COMES! GUYS GET IN THE CAR! RUN GO GO!"

Good times.
doubt that he will get pro... that's quite normal
Haha, I love it when people post a video of someone doing good at an activity, then they just get troll'd.
Sums up the LFSF tbf.
where is the hp bar?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG