The online racing simulator
#1 - Ziroh
Searching for someone who can Basic C#
Hello!

I'm searching for someone who can make a very basic insim for me.
Just some commands like..Pitlane, kick, ban, help, rules ++
Send me a PM or reply here if you can help me

- Ziroh
No offense. Just the next time you post your thread, you might want to do it in the subsection, called "Program / InSim requests".

And don't be surprised if you are asked for payment from the developer, to get the task done. The tasks here go on very underpriced rates, true, but don't expect someone to do this for free. Good luck on finding such a person tho, but I'm just saying this so you don't get shocked or disappointed in the end, if it doesn't work.
#3 - Ziroh
ah, Sorry for posting in wrong section.. I apologize!
And i know someone want money for it So, i wont get suprised.. I only want some help from those nice guys out here
#4 - Ziroh
Just so you know.. I can code abit in C#, but have no idea how to code an LFS Insim :P So i just need some HELP, not someone who makes the whole thingy.. Thanks.
Quote from Ziroh :Just so you know.. I can code abit in C#, but have no idea how to code an LFS Insim.

Have you checked in this thread, its a basic guide to insim, if you scroll through it there are some tutorials/examples of code to download and should help you understand the basics
#6 - Ziroh
Why does it have to be in C#? If you just want these basic commands, pyinsim could do the job just fine for you, and luaLFS or PRISM.
#8 - Ziroh
Since i know something in C#
So ... program it yourself?
As ive said, i know abit C#.. But have no idea how to make a insim for lfs...
Quote from Ziroh :As ive said, i know abit C#.. But have no idea how to make a insim for lfs...

learn a basics of C# before you can do any of them
Quote from Ziroh :As ive said, i know abit C#..

Can you write 'Hello world' yourself, from scratch, in notepad (without autocomplete) & without lurking at FAQs?
Quote from E.Reiljans :Can you write 'Hello world' yourself, from scratch, in notepad (without autocomplete) & without lurking at FAQs?

Wtf is the point? You think i'm 2 years old?
For example me, I am 18 and I cannot do it.
Quote from Flame CZE :For example me, I am 18 and I cannot do it.

Download Visual C# 2010. Start a new form project. Click twice on the form. Then type this: MessageBox.Show("Hello, world! I am 18 years old and I can finally do this.");

Now you can, and you're not a 2 year old. So his point is valid again.

But really, I didn't get the point of the "Can you write a Hello world" question either. He said he can do basic C#. Not that he can't do any. Just my opinion.
Okay then
Quote from broken :Download Visual C# 2010. Start a new form project. Click twice on the form. [...]

I think you missed the point.
I think you all fail.. lol :P
They were just trying to find out what skills do you have in C#. Also something like "I don't know how to do an InSim" is a pretty vague description of your problem. First, you don't program an InSim, InSim is an interface which allows an application to talk to LFS. Second, what EXACTLY you cannot do? You don't know how to make your application connect to LFS? There are plenty of C# libraries which can make the "dirty job" for you, Spark is or LFS_External for example...
Quote from Ziroh :Wtf is the point? You think i'm 2 years old?

Quote from Ziroh :I think you all fail.. lol :P

You're slowly starting to flame. Everyone in here tried to help, and your last 2 responses were more than unthankful, imo.

@filur: Not really.
Quote from broken :Download Visual C# 2010. Start a new form project. Click twice on the form. Then type this: MessageBox.Show("Hello, world! I am 18 years old and I can finally do this.");

That's not 'from scratch', VS2010 adds headers automatically.
Quote from broken :But really, I didn't get the point of the "Can you write a Hello world" question either.

Some people say they know basic <language name here> even if all they can do is change default price of BF1.
Please don't make this a discussion thread.. I'm only looking for some heeeelp!!!
i can code for you its will be work fine
Yes... A person, who thinks that everyone should obey him + a programmer who is still at the start of learning the language, let alone programming a whole insim application.

That would make a very good server.

@E.Reiljans:
1. I was just fooling around . Plus -you never said literally from scratch. These days, "from scratch" can mean many different things.
2. I can't make an application from scratch that outputs Hello world either. I need VS's headers. I can modify them. But writing them - no thanks - after all, that's what VS is there for.
3. Sorry for the late reply. I just didn't want to contribute to this thread anymore, because I didn't like where it was going. But, well, it got bumped now.

Quote :Please don't make this a discussion thread.. I'm only looking for some heeeelp!!!

It is a public forum.
Quote from broken :Yes... A person, who thinks that everyone should obey him + a programmer who is still at the start of learning the language, let alone programming a whole cruise insim application.

haha lolz not even learning, you mean just changing. Like changing color's, changing text.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG