The online racing simulator
I didn't see this mentioned.. The Pontiac GT series gto race cars have a cable system where the driver spins a little knob and the cable attached to the rear sway bar can alter it's stiffness, or preload i suppose.
#27 - Woz
The Aussie V8's allow live adgustment. The driver has small wheels near the seat they can turn to tweak the arbs
+1 on removal of live anti-roll bar adjustments in low tec cars
#29 - Woz
Quote from squidhead :+1 on removal of live anti-roll bar adjustments in low tec cars

Yep, the only LFS cars I can see that might allow it at the moment are BF1, F08, UFR, XFR, FZR, FXR and XXR (Not sure on the MRT and FOX)
i find it usefull .. or atleast i can

i've used it once.. and that was also this week

and well.. sinbad could tell you what happened if he remembers, but i set it from like 35 to 0 (rear) so the rear would roll around more, not thinking that the whole rear will lose traction, and this was SO Town reverse, going around that last sharp turn before the main straight, and i just.. lost it lol and spun out
.. it sucked, then i dropped like 3 spots

i'm never touching it again lol
Quote from XCNuse :but i set it from like 35 to 0 (rear) so the rear would roll around more, not thinking that the whole rear will lose traction,

Erm reducing rear ARB increases rear grip at the cost of responsiveness, so you should have experienced more understeer.
Unless the lack of roll resistance causes the car to 'fall over' and lose camber control, created sudden, weird oversteer. Can happen
*cough* RAC *cough*
Modern F1 cars don't have cockpit adjustable anti roll bars, AFAIK. Anyone with evidence to the contrary?

edit:

Quote from 2007 F1 Technical Regulations :
10.2.3 No adjustment may be made to the suspension system
while the car is in motion.

Quote from tristancliffe :Unless the lack of roll resistance causes the car to 'fall over' and lose camber control, created sudden, weird oversteer. Can happen

Very true. This happens with super soft suspension. Car rolls too much, suspension camber recovery fails to compensate for roll, tire contact angle fets all off, forcing the tire to ride on th outside edge and eventually experience thread rollover and catastrophic loss of grip. Good news is that this happens to FRONT tires in RL cars most of the time. The Toyota Prado and it's super soft suspension (latest model is even SOFTER and LOWER!(200+mm->180mm!)) understeers so horribly that the only way to avoid tire squirm and excessive front tire outside shoulder wear is to

a. Drive like an 90 year old granny that can just barely keep the car in control at 30km/h.
b. To HELL with factory camber settings and realign the front camber with appropriate amounts of negative camber(Factory settings are quite frankly, based on my own observations, loony. As if all you'll ever do is drive in a straight line of totter around at under 30km/h).
c. Get a stiffer and taller aftermarket suspension that performs better on and off road. Slightly higher center of gravity is easily overcome by improved suspension behavior.
d. Combination of b. and c.

If the front suspension was stiff enough, it wouldn't be a problem unless there is some serious mismatch of road to tire camber angles and roll stiffnesses. Basically, softer rear suspension could significantly stabillize the rear and provide more traction (for RWD and 4WD) if camber was kept under control so that the benefits from tire load sensitivity (more even L/R tire loading) would dominate.

I bet XCNuse had a spin on entry or mid corner. On exit as you unwind the steering whilst increasing power, the rear should squat and regain some lost tire to ground camber.
#36 - axus
I've heard of touring cars having this adjustment. It's mostly for when you get rain mid-race and that type of thing, so I definitely think GTR cars and Formula cars should keep it, though as Tristan said, not in its full range. All the S1 cars and the UF1 shouldn't have it. Maybe have an option to disable it from the server as I think server-side options should basically define the "rule-book" for the particular racing.
Quote from axus :Maybe have an option to disable it from the server as I think server-side options should basically define the "rule-book" for the particular racing.

Imho, there is no logic to do it like this. A car either has something or don't. Not to be decided by server admins. A rule-book can be done without making very miniscule server side options about very small things. Imho, all LFS cars should have certain types of equipment as-is and server admins should have no power to changed those. Only few things what I consider to be given to server admins: fixed setups, fixed ballast and fixed restriction and the possibility to easily oversee the proper use of those.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG