The online racing simulator
Molson Drug guys
(7 posts, started )
Molson Drug guys
so way back in 2004, we all know that a bunch of drug dealers took over a brewery and made the vats a pot plantation.

This week they went to court..some got 35 years, here in Elloit Lake they moved and seized a friends house, his truck his boat his SVU thing is this guy maybe made 35,000...cost him well over 150,000 and 12 years in jail.

Crime doesn't pay.

His wife is now on welfare.

Sad Chit
Attached images
molson 1.jpg
Quote from AtomAnt :Crime doesn't pay.

Yes it does.

You just have to learn not to get greedy and get caught.
I just don't even AtomAnt, I just don't even.

Learn how to stop hitting "Post new thread" Klutch is going to start mutilating bunnies and cats on this side of the pond soon! Australia's numbers are dwindling.
Quote from TehPaws3D :I just don't even AtomAnt, I just don't even.

Learn how to stop hitting "Post new thread" Klutch is going to start mutilating bunnies and cats on this side of the pond soon! Australia's numbers are dwindling.

Why...why are my post upsetting you. i'm talking life...

OK lets start new threads like post you dog.
Quote from Klutch :Yes it does.

You just have to learn not to get greedy and get caught.

300,000 dollars for growing...I would do that...but 35,000

Want a pic of my female ...she's a little girl...hybird..if I posted the pic I'd be kicked

But I'll gladly send it to your e-mail
Quote from TehPaws3D :I just don't even AtomAnt, I just don't even.

You are a great person, from what I see and read...and me I'm who I am.

Ever looked who I am in this forum or LFS...I'm an old boy..belong to an old team...do your drive, SCCC (South City Cab Company) would love a girl like you.
I could make happen, well get you skins..are motto "Fast Funny Fair"

Drive with one of of the oldest teams , all the old teams died..we've been in LFS since 2003...it's a one tine offer. Just research...Mauni...fast bastard,,,not many people beat him....Lake are fearless leader...not seen many people neat him...not even rudi turbo...we never offer a join, but for you just drive.

Know what I am..I finish every race I start.

ASK PMD.........17 and so fast, he was on my nassa team
Sorry I'd love to but I'm in DTR.

Molson Drug guys
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG