The online racing simulator
Never Fails to amaze me!
(40 posts, started )
Never Fails to amaze me!
Couple of really sick kids...stalked a girl, said she was and easy target, so they got on the net and planned her death...then they went and killed her.

I say KIDS because the oldest was 17, now they can't be named, but I would go Dexter on their ass.

Using a forum of any kind to hunt some poor girl who did nothing more than be good looking, and then take her life, and laugh about on a forum...I hope someone beats these idiots to death with a keyboard.

Try them as adults and give them the death penalty...it just hurts my heart to see this chit go on.

Lets try to keep this forum in a positive mode...no more chit about jumping off bridges and such...can't anyone post something in a good light like...I hope you have a great day.

Heavy heart Ant
lolowned
Quote from Klutch :lolowned

If you have nothing better to say, just keep it to yourself.
Quote from jibber :If you have nothing better to say, just keep it to yourself.

but thats not what the internet is for
Quote from Klutch :but thats not what the internet is for

Stop trolling and start doing something useful. Maybe you should step outside a little and try to warm up the atmosphere or something.
Quote from jibber :Stop trolling and start doing something useful. Maybe you should step outside a little and try to warm up the atmosphere or something.

+1 hehehe
#7 - STF

I think some 17 year old would agree with you.
Quote from jibber :Stop trolling and start doing something useful. Maybe you should step outside a little and try to warm up the atmosphere or something.

Useful is talking about this chit and enact new laws, like the Craiglist killer, give them life of watching a cat play a piano on youtube ..over and over again.
Quote from jibber :Stop trolling and start doing something useful.

Humping a meat grinder or eating wallpaper paste would be an improvement IMO

On topic... got a link to that bragging thread or something?
Quote from squidhead :Humping a meat grinder or eating wallpaper paste would be an improvement IMO

On topic... got a link to that bragging thread or something?

No, why...you need a sick thread...hope no one picks you to do the same to...but just go to CBC.ca or any news site and you'll see they pulled the site down...as it should.
Quote from AtomAnt :No, why...you need a sick thread...hope no one picks you to do the same to...but just go to CBC.ca or any news site and you'll see they pulled the site down...as it should.

Ehm... I like to witness sick shit firsthand, not take people's word on "omg it was so sick", so I can make my own opinion on how sick it actually was.

Also, don't worry, I doubt somebody would go kill me for being a sexy beast that I am... prolly cause I'm not.

If they keep picking on you klutz just call me...I'll let them know, even if we never see eye to eye...we try to make this interweb a better place.
Quote from AtomAnt :First post

I'm not sure what's was your point, but what exactly has an Intenet forum to do with few nutheads who clearly should have recieved some professional help? That forum is about as much to blame as the weapon they used to kill that poor girl. The fact that something like that happened only reflects the scewed up society we live in, blaming the tools we use is not a solution. So unlike AtomAnt I say post whatever you feel like posting. If we fail to see stupidity/pointlessness/(whatever else) of a post, it's OUR failure. People who follow the "murder thread" AtomAnt mentiones definitely have failed at that and we can do better, can't we?

@Klutch: Congratulations, you just filled my morning cup if idiocy
Not the first time he did that either :rolleyes:
sorry i had to :-)
Contradiction
noun 1. the act of contradicting; gainsaying or opposition.

2. assertion of the contrary or opposite; denial.

3. a statement or proposition that contradicts or denies another or itself and is logically incongruous.

4. direct opposition between things compared; inconsistency.

5. a contradictory act, fact, etc.
Quote from MadCatX :I'm not sure what's was your point, but what exactly has an Intenet forum to do with few nutheads who clearly should have recieved some professional help? That forum is about as much to blame as the weapon they used to kill that poor girl. The fact that something like that happened only reflects the scewed up society we live in, blaming the tools we use is not a solution. So unlike AtomAnt I say post whatever you feel like posting. If we fail to see stupidity/pointlessness/(whatever else) of a post, it's OUR failure. People who follow the "murder thread" AtomAnt mentiones definitely have failed at that and we can do better, can't we?

@Klutch: Congratulations, you just filled my morning cup if idiocy

Point is ...you bus in Israel and BOOM...i was going to work and the bus blew up

still happens..we don't do that in Canada

You people think we gave a great life, reality says you life sucks
i wasnt aware ecstasy made me loving and compassionate when not under the influence of it

WHO KNEW?!?!
Well, according to my old drug texts, the idea is that you're indeed supposed to be able to learn and take away from these things- otherwise, what's the point?

A few hours spent feeling up your own jumper before returning to reality as an obnoxious teenage troll wasn't exactly what the original designers/enthusiasts had in mind or hoped for now, was it?

:hippy:
Quote from Bose321 : AtomAnt
No longer welcome

I've never believed in a higher being until now.
Quote from Electrik Kar :Well, according to my old drug texts, the idea is that you're indeed supposed to be able to learn and take away from these things- otherwise, what's the point?

A few hours spent feeling up your own jumper before returning to reality as an obnoxious teenage troll wasn't exactly what the original designers/enthusiasts had in mind or hoped for now, was it?

You only get what you want out of the experience.
It made me more out-going as an off-side, but its not like i seeked that out, i do it for fun, not some form of "enlightenment"

I'm sure some people might do it to "better" themselves, but why you would be doing it with MDMA i have no idea, one would think psychedelics would be better for personal insight as its a thought provoking drug, you look at things in different ways and perspectives. Even then, you only get what you want out of it.
Quote from Klutch :

Your right really, but I've noticed that you've linked on occasion to various information at Erowid for example. I'd put Erowid in the same category as sites such as the Lycaeum, or the deoxyribonucleic hyperdimension... these places don't really go for the idea that drug taking is just for fun, they tend to be more serious about things in terms of the transformational aspect. I thought that you would have probably read up on some of the content there.
Quote from Klutch :I've never believed in a higher being until now.

It made me more out-going as an off-side, but its not like i seeked that out, i do it for fun, not some form of "enlightenment"

I'm sure some people might do it to "better" themselves, but why you would be doing it with MDMA i have no idea, one would think psychedelics would be better for personal insight as its a thought provoking drug, you look at things in different ways and perspectives. Even then, you only get what you want out of it.

MDMA is a psychedelic.. it shares many properties with mescaline.

Never Fails to amaze me!
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG