The online racing simulator
S3?
(30 posts, closed, started )
#1 - g7usl
S3?
Any news please of when we can expect to see S3 available please? My debit card awaits the best racing-game/simulator ever.
Devs will post a NEWS before they will officially release the S3, we just have to wait buddy
what is S3?

S3 is with the word with S and number of 3 got me?
This is really "Technical Assistance" needed problem :-)

/sarcasm/
#7 - Wakey
Quote from g7usl :Any news please of when we can expect to see S3 available please? My debit card awaits the best racing-game/simulator ever.

More of a chance of them building the Kingskerswell bypass first I think:sleep2:
What a lovely and supporting forum:lovies3d:

On Topic: We are all waiting for the release of the new physics and maybe new contents.
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :What a lovely and supporting forum:lovies3d:

Coming from a demo racer, that's rich.

Quote :
On Topic: We are all waiting for the release of the new physics and maybe new contents.

There is a release of new physics and contents, it's called S2.
Year 2198 ... LFS S3 is soon to be released ...
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Year 2198 ... LFS S3 is soon to be released ...

Year 2200 it's postponed to year 3000.
Not quite it TVE i heard they postponed it even further to synchronise it with second coming of Christ to make it count or something like that.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Not quite it TVE i heard they postponed it even further to synchronise it with second coming of Christ to make it count or something like that.

True that, sorry for the misinformation
Just reading the thread titles of such threads makes me facepalm.
Reading some posts in there make me run away screaming.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Coming from a demo racer, that's rich.

There is a release of new physics and contents, it's called S2.

And this post makes you.........?? Smarter? or SmartAss??? Every user here can help and post support

Also ""physics and contents, it's called S2"" OMG What a FAIL.... S2 is full sim not new update.....So S2user next time drop your tounge in your brain and then talk

STB
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Coming from a demo racer, that's rich.

I'm not trying to be a ass here, But his point was why are you a demo racer if you want new content, Now you may have played at a friends/family's/pet frog's house or even cracked the game. --I don't really care, But the demo discrimination really really sucks.

To the guy that posted; It's a complete waste of time ( And other people that responded to it ) 's Time, Now you might be saying " Wow lfs is 5 years out and omg the graphics are SO OUTDATED " Whatever boat you are trying to row here you need to stop that. The only place you are going to find news about LFS is the rarely helpful tire physic thread and or on http://www.lfs.net/

I joined S2 about 3 - 5 months ( I don't even remember ) And being honest it's quite boring, Sometimes it's great. But that doesn't mean you prance around the forum and start threads about S3 this S3 that, Ranting/Flaming doesn't do anything but hurt Scawen morale, The man made this simulator as a test ( As I am pretty sure ) Thus it develops on his time, And his 2 friends / Partners, I don't understand what people get out of going around this forum constantly talking about S3... Moreso.. What in the world is this thread doing in technical assistance? This has nothing to do with anything electronic but the payment system, Even then it's not in the right place.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting a flame under your ass, It's general everyone that pulls this stuff. Just wait patiently like the rest of us.
Quote from TehPaws3D :I'm not trying to be a ass here, But his point was why are you a demo racer if you want new content, Now you may have played at a friends/family's/pet frog's house or even cracked the game. --I don't really care, But the demo discrimination really really sucks.

To the guy that posted; It's a complete waste of time ( And other people that responded to it ) 's Time, Now you might be saying " Wow lfs is 5 years out and omg the graphics are SO OUTDATED " Whatever boat you are trying to row here you need to stop that. The only place you are going to find news about LFS is the rarely helpful tire physic thread and or on http://www.lfs.net/

I joined S2 about 3 - 5 months ( I don't even remember ) And being honest it's quite boring, Sometimes it's great. But that doesn't mean you prance around the forum and start threads about S3 this S3 that, Ranting/Flaming doesn't do anything but hurt Scawen morale, The man made this simulator as a test ( As I am pretty sure ) Thus it develops on his time, And his 2 friends / Partners, I don't understand what people get out of going around this forum constantly talking about S3... Moreso.. What in the world is this thread doing in technical assistance? This has nothing to do with anything electronic but the payment system, Even then it's not in the right place.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting a flame under your ass, It's general everyone that pulls this stuff. Just wait patiently like the rest of us.

i think you misunderstood the context of his post. the demo user is posting in a thread that is discussing more content (S3). but as a demo user, they're only at the tip of the iceberg in terms of content.

on topic:

these threads pop up everywhere. they're tiresome to read the same old "we want" attitudes.
as said already, S3 will be ready when it's ready. S2 isn't even final so maybe it's best to let the devs work on that first.
Quote from TehPaws3D :I'm not trying to be a ass here, But his point was why are you a demo racer if you want new content, Now you may have played at a friends/family's/pet frog's house or even cracked the game. --I don't really care, But the demo discrimination really really sucks.

Hi baybay.

Unless you're having a go at him, it seems that I was misunderstood me! I cant' quite tell who you're angry at!

I wasn't discriminating against the Demo user, just it sort of gets my back up that a Demo user is talking about how he would like more content and what not. There's an additional like, 5 track areas, something like 40 layouts and almost another 20 cars which would be availible to him if he would buy S2.

If you're supporting me and having a go at him, then even better.

Quote :To the guy that posted; It's a complete waste of time ( And other people that responded to it ) 's Time, Now you might be saying " Wow lfs is 5 years out and omg the graphics are SO OUTDATED " Whatever boat you are trying to row here you need to stop that. The only place you are going to find news about LFS is the rarely helpful tire physic thread and or on http://www.lfs.net/

Oh my, I think I love you.

Quote :What in the world is this thread doing in technical assistance? This has nothing to do with anything electronic but the payment system, Even then it's not in the right place.

True, but this forum is an organizational mess anyway nowadays so let's not worry about that.

Quote :Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting a flame under your ass, It's general everyone that pulls this stuff. Just wait patiently like the rest of us.

The visions in my head...
Quote from J@tko :But by then we'll be living underwater. [/busted song]

Then the boat physics really is helpfull
S.Demo - Start Jesus christian!
S1- 1000 years! history was play LFS S1 !
S2- 2000 years! Now we live here!
S3 - 3000 years! Will be release concept Lfs!
This thread is closed

S3?
(30 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG