The online racing simulator
Fuel consumption indicator
(99 posts, started )
i change ports to insim=29998 and outgauge 20000 but now program dont give error but in the game still have a panel the value doesnt appear. interesting :S
A blank panel means the program is not receiving any OutGauge data. Are you sure you changed the OutGauge port both in LFS and ECMeter?
yes iam sure and now i change again but result same firstly program dont give error but when i exit pit program again give eror "critical: unknown error"
Quote from nosman90 :yes iam sure and now i change again but result same firstly program dont give error but when i exit pit program again give eror "critical: unknown error"

Merhaba programı kuramadın mı ı ? türkçe yaz sorunu ben yardımcı olayım
Quote from nosman90 :yes iam sure and now i change again but result same firstly program dont give error but when i exit pit program again give eror "critical: unknown error"

It would appear that LFS sends malformed OutGauge packets for some reason. Do you have LFS 0.6B?
yes i play with 0.6B version how i can i solve it ?
It's rather puzzling, do other mods using OutGauge work?
no i dont use any mod other than this mod
Can you try it out with some other OutGauge mod then and check if it works correctly?
ok i will try
Which mode do you recommend to me, i cant find for test mine outgauge port vs.
There is AONIO, VLFSDash, I'm sure anything using OutGauge will do...
thank you man but i cant download mod and other mods , this pc not mine when i go mine house i will try again that mod thanks a lot
I'm having an issue with the latest version on LFS 0.6B on a 32 bit Windows 7 machine, it's telling me everythings fine on the console but only the buttons are coming up on the game, not the reading.

Oh and everythings set up how it should be.
This usually happens when the app isn't getting any data from OutGauge. Double check the OutGauge settings both in LFS and ECMeter configuration and make sure there's no firewall blocking it.
Love this app, tho the newest update makes it show "Instant: 999l/100km" while moving, in neutral or enginebraking doesnt matter. Standing still shows --.-l/100km tho.

I'd like it to show --.- in both scenarios
According to this having a larger fuel tank makes your car more economical.

Great work anyway!
This does not work for me at all, its just blank; nothing. Help?
Win 7 Home prem. 64 bit
Quote from svergie2 :This does not work for me at all, its just blank; nothing. Help?
Win 7 Home prem. 64 bit

OutGauge is probably not set properly.
It's fine when I play with just the program, but when I open up LFS Lazy, it says "<OGPROC>Critical: Unknown Error" and then it doesn't show the consumption. I also can't click on the options in game.

Many thanks,
HIENZALEX01
Hate to hijack thread, but LFSLazy requires full range of button IDs (InSim stuff on screen), so its definitelly not recommend to use another InSim app at the same time. BTW LFSLazy also has a consumption gadget.
-
(seksen) DELETED by seksen
Lazy doesn't exist anyway, at least they should revive it.
#98 - cuni
Great addon to have around, however it is not working 100% with motorcycles. It just gives you the instant L/hour nothing else.
Quote from cuni :Great addon to have around, however it is not working 100% with motorcycles. It just gives you the instant L/hour nothing else.

I added that feature to LFS Companion, a local insim i have been working on for a good while now.
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/97129

Fuel consumption indicator
(99 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG