The online racing simulator
"Lost connection to host" with Patch S / T
Hi all!

Since I've updated to version T I am unable to play online, because I loose the connection to the server after a few minutes (sometimes only a few seconds). It seems some how related to the pitting of other drivers, because the last message in the message log is always something like “xx left the pits (yy)”

I've attached three deb.log files maybe you can help me some how.

CU
Scarap

EDIT: I Lost the connection even if I don't join the game (spectator mode).
Attached files
a few seconds.txt - 1.1 KB - 265 views
a few minutes.txt - 1.7 KB - 256 views
a few minutes 2.txt - 1 KB - 252 views
Me, I've been losing connection often too, its quite random also.
same here, but only with patch T i think. I will try to downgrade to S and test it.
As most of you know, I'm still running on 56k. I have never had problems with disconnects pre-patch unless of my doing, ie, downloading skins or jumping on a website while connected to the server. Rarely did I ever lag out of a server. I've stayed connected to US, UK, Brazil, Germany and all over up to 400ms pings (though I'm sure I lagged at that high of a ping).

Since the patch, it seems that my pings are much higher (like +100ms) than before. I know the Core server, Redneck Racing, and Eagles server were all usually 150ms or better for me as they are all in the US and I assume close to me. Now, I'm seeing all these servers much higher pings, Core currently is 230ms where it was always, I mean always at 150ms previously. I have never gotten lag at Core, nor have I ever disconnected. Tonight I couldn't even race because of lag.

I've been waiting for a week now incase it was my connection as sometimes it is crappier than others. That usually only lasts for one evening and the majority of times it is as rock solid as dialup can be. Has something possibly changed in the netcode for patch S/T/U? I certainly hope that it is on my end and I can fix it, or I guess my days of racing may be over. If I can't race on the Core server, then there isn't any other servers I could race on without lag.
but my disconnects are like perfect pings, then bang, dropped from server, and its happening on all of them.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG