The online racing simulator
Junior FOX Series:Round 4 Discussion
Discuss round 4..
FE3
Wat lap times is everyone getting? Best i could get was a 43 something with a bad setup. So I know theres gonna be some 39's and 40's out there.
Quote from BrandonR :Wat lap times is everyone getting? Best i could get was a 43 something with a bad setup. So I know theres gonna be some 39's and 40's out there.

Quote from BrandonR :Wat lap times is everyone getting? Best i could get was a 43 something with a bad setup. So I know theres gonna be some 39's and 40's out there.

Wrong league lol...
yea lol sorry I was half asleep when I posted that......... DERR
Ok server now has airio on it... (and airio been updated to current version)
Make sure to submit skins if you already haven't.
probably i can't race that round, because every time I try to join to server, it says "Host did not recieve UDP packet"
Hmm I will reboot the server.
Race starts 45 minutes, signups remain open. Password to server is

LLM2010
Very unorganized this time. But went ok til the very end......
I've got two complains

1. Backmarkers - Gtfo

2. Better admin decisions - End of race was fair and good to extend the race but at the beginning of the proper start half of the field died on the bridge part. No SC, yet towards the end of race only 2 - 3 people spin and then they put sc, but yeah.

Other than this... good.

Im putting LFS Stats on tonight.
Really - what a mess... First lap - major pile up in turn going out on that railway straight (don't know other way to define it),no safety car or red flag. And the last part - some crashes and then suddenly organizer adds 2 laps (actually 3 on LFS). Come on - where the hell drivers not calculating YOUR approximate distance will get fuel for those extra 2 laps??? I had fuel for the rest of the race like it would go without any yellow,then 2 laps more,what a bonus for others... Luckily no extra laps,but still the idea sucks!

PS. I'm sorry for the incident to J.Leiviska - little too late braking from me,little lag and you got the worst of it... From my sight I barely touched you,but because of some unfortunate lag you get a nasty hit...
The second restart was indeed a right mess!

I think perhaps the added laps were not 100% correct from Ray but he made a decision and in my opinion must abide by it.Lopping off the extra laps (post race)would add further upset and confusion.He must stand by his decision right or wrong in my opinion

Saying that you exactly calculated the fuel load for the race i dont believe is much of an excuse.As far as im concerned its up to the competitor to allow for unforseen circumstances(it certainly is the case when i race karts).For example,there was a driver who was two laps short in the other weeks FBM race because his bodywork was trailing on the ground and he was using more fuel.Again,its my opinion that its up to the driver to allow for anything to happen
Quote from Eclipsed :Really - what a mess... First lap - major pile up in turn going out on that railway straight (don't know other way to define it),no safety car or red flag. And the last part - some crashes and then suddenly organizer adds 2 laps (actually 3 on LFS). Come on - where the hell drivers not calculating YOUR approximate distance will get fuel for those extra 2 laps??? I had fuel for the rest of the race like it would go without any yellow,then 2 laps more,what a bonus for others... Luckily no extra laps,but still the idea sucks!

PS. I'm sorry for the incident to J.Leiviska - little too late braking from me,little lag and you got the worst of it... From my sight I barely touched you,but because of some unfortunate lag you get a nasty hit...

Honestly I didnt notice anything on second start, I was at backmarkers then flipped up to front cars before they reahed the bridge, plus insim didnt notify me of a yellow flag. If I had scene 96 flip I wouldve restartedyellow again
And dont let people start making layouts in the middle of practice. That bs arox did with the barriers everywhere was bullshit

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG