The online racing simulator
Japanese car parts
(6 posts, started )
Japanese car parts
Looking at maybe buying a 200sx S13 as a little project to tinker with, having a look round at what sort of parts are available for them and there doesn't seem to be alot? Any good sites i could use or maybe some import sites from Japan?

Thanks.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Looking at maybe buying a 200sx S13 as a little project to tinker with, having a look round at what sort of parts are available for them and there doesn't seem to be alot? Any good sites i could use or maybe some import sites from Japan?

Thanks.

the s13 is one of the most modifiable cars around...

but bare this warning Invest wisely or you'll lose your arse on it.

rb30 + general up-rating would make it immense.

not too glued in on the jap sites or anything but i do know the nissan gloria is rather popular ( bigger sister of the skyline ) and if you could get that + better brakes... suspention etc you'd be onto a winner.

or just cover it in glue and drive through a halfords...

Please dont rice it.
Hm don't like the look of that gloria... I'm not sure what i'd do with it, i feel like stripping one out making it mint bucket seats wheel, carbon door cards etc but i dunno what direction i'd head with it, the prep i'm planning would make it look more like a trackday car but i wouldn't really want to use one on track or do i go all drift spec????

I just want a site i can look at and see what kind of options are available seems at the moment i'd be making most of it myself.
The best way to find parts is goto an enthusiast webby and find out who they recommend. I needed a cylinder head for my '92 Hilux and couldn't get one for love or money anywhere, so hit up an owners club webby and they put me in touch with a chap who has a shipment coming in in a week or two and one head has my name on it.

The same for my van, whenever I need something I use an owners club webby as they always know where to look.
#5 - arco
clubs + ebay look the best route but tbh... drive a few frist if ya can ( preff some modded, and one stock ) then get a feel for them and thus you can hand tune them for the application at hand.

but as a benchmark: add stupid amounts of power with a decent set-up and full safty config and your on to a winner.

Japanese car parts
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG