The online racing simulator
Quote from Inouva :Erm, where is the fbm shadow?, the car looks horrible without shadow and looks like is floating in the air or a bad photoshop editing like pasting something in the track ( In this case the fbm)

Sorry to be harsh =(

Good tips thanks.

Sadly I have lost the .PSD file ages ago, that's why I can't make it better.

If you would also look good at some places, you would see white area's from LFS Viewer.
aha oops thought it looked odd
NOT final
Attached images
not_final.jpg
-
(delis) DELETED by delis
Quote from delis :FINAL!

Nice effort but the ladies aren't sitting on or touching a car
#32 - aoun
Quote from aoun :snip

A tip, the shadow of the cars is not "following" the shadow of the girls
epic round
not bad not bad !
yea ive been meaning to do that just havent got time today
Aoun has my vote, The girl looks reasonable not like these other girls that look like they only have three words in their vocabulary. Every one being sexual. :doh: But very good work aoun
Quote from TehPaws3D :Anon has my vote, The girl looks reasonable not like these other girls that look like they only have three words in their vocabulary. Every one being sexual. :doh: But very good work anon

And who is anon?
Final entry!
Attached images
FINAL_Hi-res.jpg
Final_low.jpg
External_image.jpg
#44 - aoun
If you think that's bad, some people used to pronounce aoun ('tis me last name) as anon when there is clearly no 'n' at the start. If it helps, its pronounced the same as 'owen' in english, so use whatever .
@ TehPaws3D:

For you, all of these "sexy girls" have got only three words in their vocabulary.. about the sex

I think you need to talk to one of these girls !
Hot Pictures here
Quote from andRo. :I don't see your picture, did you even post it? I can only see the picture you used.

It's the attached picture. You can see XRR there
Quote from Tisty :@ TehPaws3D:

For you, all of these "sexy girls" have got only three words in their vocabulary.. about the sex

I think you need to talk to one of these girls !

I have, And they talk like baby-fied 2 year olds than push their boobs forward so much you can almost ring your neck in them like Pinocchio's nose.

I would know, Because I work with 2, And I cannot stand them.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG