The online racing simulator

Poll : Which track for GT9 restriction test race?

Closed since :
KY3B
BL1R
A.N.Other
CBA
GT9 Restriction Test Race
Since we're trying out a new set of restrictions, might be a good idea to actually test them on a track previously used in GTAL to compare the cars.

Race: 2 hours
Qualifying: 20 minutes open
Date: Saturday 2nd October
Time: 1730 GMT/1800 GMT
Server: NDR.GTAL 2011 ([SR] GTAL will also be used if required)
Password: JabbaGT9 (Server will be passworded before qualifying)
Track: KY3 with the Boothy Chicane

No safety cars. There will be 1 space reserved for each team currently applied to the series.

Please let us know if you plan on coming so it's not a waste of our time
Chose KY.
#3 - Seb66
So you went completely what mean and dom said, which was FE3 or KY2R.. and chose two completely different combo's :P?!

bl1r
FE3 would be awesome.
KY2r, why not do a test on the first track?
Quote from Bmxtwins :KY2r, why not do a test on the first track?

This test is to sort out restrictions - it will be on a track to give a suitable idea of the performace of the restrictions.

There will be a fully official test race held on a to be determined course on October 10th, which will also be used to assess any teams we wish or need to assess.
I had suggest KY3B. Mainly due to the Boothy chicane.
If teams havent driven the Boothy chicane before this is a good way of practising.

However after some thinking I believe that BL1 would be a better choice.
Considering that you wanna test the restriction. And on Blackwood you would propably see if indeed the FXR is getting closer to FZR and XRR.

Just mine 2 cents
BL1R is to short track and every car should make same times and KY3 is to long track and after that race on ky3 it should look normal but it isnt. I think now FZR is Little faster than FXR but is harder to drive and both makes similar times at ky2r laptimes looks like 1.40.40 XRR, 1.40.67 FZR (but you need a real alien like imol or marus to make it and their average times are low 1.41, that 1.40.67 was a perfect lap for a FZR) and today i saw 1.41.0x or better with FXR. And its average track distance so on tracks like bl, so, fe FZR sucks and on longer like AS, KY and WE it shoud be 2nd and I think FZR now is the hardest car to drive and is hardest car to make similar time like XRR.
For typical FZR driver this car makes same times as FXR but its harder.
FE4r.
Id like to race but have some things irl (afk).
But, bl1r
BL1r
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
BL1R, as the cars should be quite equal there

We won't be there.
Rockingham.

Oh wait...nevermind. :P
Quote from luki97 :...

Let´s just see the races here. Can´t see the outcomes, you predict.
I guess SGP Team will be there
On a serious note, I think test race should be done on AS3.
Everyone knows the line, has plenty of laps, and is more familiar with all of the little nuances.
There's no unfamiliarity with chicane like KY3B, fewer places to flip like FE and no flat out boredom of WE.
There's a good mix of straights and fast and slow corners, and no walls to bounce off at every turn.
The point is to sort the cars, so using a track everyone is most familiar with makes the most logical sense.
I think an AS track too or an FE..... However, I'd prefer to do two test races on different tracks
ummm... What is CBA?
also forgot to mention LLM will be at the test.
I'd prefer KY2R
BL1R (y)
Id prefer KY3Rb
I change my vote to BL1r, not ky3b

btw, didint see mentoning anywhere, possible to drive it alone?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG