The online racing simulator
A small little clip
(26 posts, started )
A small little clip
No need to start "flaming" about mods, only to point out that this will probably be locked/deleted as soon as a mod sees it because of those mods you even mentioned yourself.
I wont post how, where, when i got the mods... i wont advertise them, if the mods wish to close this thread i will gladly comply,

I did this, on single player, only to spice things up a little.

I dont want to be tagged as a modder, or what ever.
Quote from Razvan :I wont post how, where, when i got the mods... i wont advertise them, if the mods wish to close this thread i will gladly comply,

I did this, on single player, only to spice things up a little.

I dont want to be tagged as a modder, or what ever.

you just advertised your .vob edit by putting it on the forum.
- Smart thinking anyhow.
i don't care that you use mod or tweek...
---
Good video.
#6 - Seb66
Quote from ChiKisT :i don't care that you use mod or tweek...
---
Good video.

this What song was used btw?
nice video! gd quality
Quote from Seb66 :this What song was used btw?

Freestylers - crack
As stated in the end credits if you had cared to read them.
#9 - Seb66
Quote from 91mason91 :Freestylers - crack
As stated in the end credits if you had cared to read them.

My internet kinda died towards the end of the video, so I couldn't be arsed refreshing to skip all the way to the end again, thanks though.
ZOMG MODZ!!!!!!! lol
I really liked it It was a creative and well done video.
very nice vid indeed
very nice vid! i made better textures for it since its my car so if ur interrested pm me
I like the video very much...E36 looks very nice in lfs and the whole movie is well done...
I couldnt care less about mod car...imho it is quite reasonless not to allow using mods
Good job.

Quote from bavorak :imho it is quite reasonless not to allow using mods

You can use mods, but publishing/posting links to get them is not allowed in here (afaik).
Good vid.
#17 - AMB
I wish I could do these type of videos... quality... angle etc, very good video.
Quote from bavorak :I couldnt care less about mod car...imho it is quite reasonless not to allow using mods

It makes a lot of sense.

People hack the game to put these mods into the game and it's pretty obvious to me that the devs don't want more people than necessary to know that this is possible and more importantly to know how to do it.
Well, it's not the big secret anymore so..
Realy enjoing vid!!

Bout mods, 70% of lfs ppl use mods, even i put a mod up ifs its realy good done.
Quote from Ales_M :Realy enjoing vid!!

Bout mods, 70% of lfs ppl use mods, even i put a mod up ifs its realy good done.

Im proud to be that 30% who dosen't have any mods...
#22 - AMB
Quote from TypeRacing :Im proud to be that 30% who dosen't have any mods...

Wait, so everyone but you uses mods :o
Quote from AMB :Wait, so everyone but you uses mods :o

[ot]So the LFS community only has 3 1/3 members?[/ot]

Liked the vid anyway, looks nice.
You only did it until here? :sadbanana

Come on, there are some more subforums here you can spam in to show what a moron you are.
I'd bash, and tell you how shit this is, if only you didn't film the best damn looking BMW this side of a 507....

Actually, no i wouldn't, some interesting camerawork from time to time, some inconsistent editing (sometimes very cool, sometimes just average) and well... don't get me wrong, but basing whole video on a "LOOK LOOK ITS A E36" is kinda well... weak.

Practice more, you'll get VERY good.

A small little clip
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG