Poll : Who will win the WDC?

Webber
Hamilton
Vettel
Button
Alonso
Who will win the title?
Hamilton or Webber imo.

Depending on developments and the tracks left on the calender it looks very Tight.
Realistically: Hamilton

Who I would prefer: Webber
Realistically: Webber

Who would I prefer: Either (Hamilton or Webber)
I also voted Hamilton though is not that'd like to see him winning it. However, if Webber stops screwing up some part of a race and Vettel ceases to drive like a complete prick, Hami shouldn't stand much of a chance.
Quote from MadCatX :However, if Webber stops screwing up some part of a race and Vettel ceases to drive like a complete prick, Hami shouldn't stand much of a chance.

But that happening doesn't stand much of a chance, either. Especially the 2nd part.
Realistically: Webber

Who deserves it the most so far(IMO): Hamilton
#7 - AMB
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Realistically: Webber

Who deserves it the most so far(IMO): Hamilton

This.
#8 - samjh

Who I'd prefer: Webber

Who deserves it: Kubica - the only driver this season who has consistently, almost without error, driven his car to its maximum potential.
I am not a Hamilton fan, but he wins the title. I vote for Hamilton.
Probably Webber, although he doesn't deserve it.. he's just waiting so long for it and it's probably his last chance.

Hamilton should get it done.

Who I'd prefer: Hamilton

Who deserves it: Button, but unfortunately our crash driver from germany didn't want him to fight for the title.
Realistically: Webber (The McLaren is still not quick enough)

Who I would prefer: Button
Voted for Webber as his car potentially works better on most of the comming tracks.

Hammilton should be able to put up a good fight.

Vettel's points gap may seduce him to more foolishness.

I do expect some solid races from Button but not enough.

I would not be suprised if Alonso would finish third in the standings.

However, with the new points scoring system, points gaps look bigger than they actually are. A non-finish of one of the main contenders can shake things quite a lot.
Quote from Joris :Voted for Webber as his car potentially works better on most of the comming tracks.

Hammilton should be able to put up a good fight.

Vettel's points gap may seduce him to more foolishness.

I do expect some solid races from Button but not enough.

I would not be suprised if Alonso would finish third in the standings.

All of that. And more Kubica podiums.
Points tie between Hamilton, Button and Webber so it has to be decided on pole positions which would give Webber the title. It's a big ask but would be awesome!
Quote from jakeeatworld :Points tie between Hamilton, Button and Webber so it has to be decided on pole positions which would give Webber the title. It's a big ask but would be awesome!

You mean wins don't you?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :You mean wins don't you?

Umm, I thought it was decided on pole positions. Maybe I'm wrong.

Edit, I think you're right, and if they are tied on wins then it goes to pole positions
Only option left for me is Webber.
Because rest of the drivers are losing, i think it will be fight between Hamilton and Mark. And Hamilton is driving for McLaren, so that's no for me.
Quote from jakeeatworld :
Edit, I think you're right, and if they are tied on wins then it goes to pole positions

Nah. If they are tied on wins it gets to 2nd places, if they're tied on 2nd places also it gets on 3rd places, etc.

FTR I've read somewhere that in the very very unlikely case two drivers are tied on points and all positions, the rules mention that the FIA would name the champion on its own
-
(jakeeatworld) DELETED by jakeeatworld
Now that would be "interesting".
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
FTR I've read somewhere that in the very very unlikely case two drivers are tied on points and all positions, the rules mention that the FIA would name the champion on its own

They do actually have to come up with a reasonable basis for their decision

Although I would like a case where Web and Ham are tied in points and JT sez: "Right, Alonso won"
Hamilton is a better driver, but in all honesty it's Webber's to lose
I wouldnt say Hamilton is a better driver...he definitely has more speed and is more aggressive, but lacks brains. On the other side, Webber can drive AND think.

Voted for Webber!

Who will win the title?
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG