Poll : Who will win the WDC?

Webber
Hamilton
Vettel
Button
Alonso
hehe, at least he got at the side, not over the other car
That was all Kovalainen's fault!!!
I actually think it was a grid girl pulling blank in a videomessage he got displayed on his iphone, just in that moment. So, who's to blame, really
Apple!

We can use Dustin as Apple representant.
Deluded arguments and fanboy-ism (j/k) won't bring anyone closer to the truth of what really happened that night

He probably will say that it was a natural thing, that it always was there and always will... wait what are we talking about?
No idea.

Maybe we should have a race.
Absolutely!!

:dogrun:
Quote from JazzOn : but if the material would have had not failed in the first races on vettels car, things would be different...

If my aunt had a cock it would be my uncle.
I guess...

Point is: Vettel > (lucky) Webber

Wanna race, Joris?
Webber associated with luck is Pretty ironic, but i guess deserved considering the bad deal of it he has received over the years.
I hope Webber will won it, he is the only driver who deserves it and aslo only one who has brains. <- This have been proved in last 5 races
Quote from Intrepid :However my point about Webber was in reaction to the idea he had more racing brain than Hamilton, which is utter tosh.

lol
Quote from TypeRacing :I hope Webber will won it, he is the only driver who deserves it and aslo only one who has brains. <- This have been proved in last 5 races

This is a bit harsh for Button IMO. Although he suffered quite a lot in terms of pace, which penalised him quite a lot in quali, he managed to put himself in contention for the champ thanks to his consistance. I can't recall of him doing anything silly during this season(or if he did at some point, just remind me please:shy, which is certainly not the case for most of the others championship contenders.

Quote from BurnOut69 :lol

Who will win the title?
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG