Live for Speed Heaven
(22 posts, started )
#1 - Ziroh
Live for Speed Heaven
Hey there

Videos should be posted in the video part of the forum, located here:
http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21

If you ask a moderator they can move your topic to right location

Edit : Oh screw me.. I though it was a video, not a LINK to something... erhm.. sorry...
Quote from Ziroh :Yo =]

A new forum is up, discussing everything about LFS.
Your team can also have an own section
Check it out, and share it

www.lfs.ziroh.com
www.lfsheaven.moo.no

So tell me, why should I go to your forum, when I already have an account here? Do DEV's post more relevant info on your forum? Is it interconnected with LFS World?

I don't mean to discourage you, but I don't see your point.
Sorry, but it is pointless IMO. LFS has a rather small international community, why should it need another centralised place? LFSF isn't good enough for you?

Good luck anyway, although I don't really get the point of this.
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by franky500 : Spam
Sorry to inform you, but it will never work.

Unless you want to be like that idiot ages ago who had his own forum and talked to himself...
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by franky500 : Spam
-
(Inouva) DELETED by franky500 : Spam
-
(Mr_Lonely) DELETED by franky500 : Spam
To be honest I don't see the reason why this guy deserves so much flaming. Sure, there is no need for a other forum, but at least give him some credits for making something? It's meant in best ways, nothing wrong with that, imo.
#7 - PoVo
Quote from DevilDare :Unless you want to be like that idiot ages ago who had his own forum and talked to himself...

I LOL'd
Quote from The Very End :To be honest I don't see the reason why this guy deserves so much flaming. Sure, there is no need for a other forum, but at least give him some credits for making something? It's meant in best ways, nothing wrong with that, imo.

I don't think there's any flaming in this thread. Most people simply expressed their sceptisise about the viabily of the project. Okay, most did it in a sarcastic way, but still. Sure there probably are a few unnecessary posts... But this is a 40.000+ international internet board, you cannot really help that.

TBH I prefer people reacting that way even if it might sound a bit harsh, rather than having a dozen of hypocrites coming and saying this is the best idea ever, and then the guy wondering why no one bothered posting in the forum after a week.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I don't think there's any flaming in this thread. Most people simply expressed their sceptisise about the viabily of the project. Okay, most did it in a sarcastic way, but still. Sure there probably are a few unnecessary posts... But this is a 40.000+ international internet board, you cannot really help that.

TBH I prefer people reacting that way even if it might sound a bit harsh, rather than having a dozen of hypocrites coming and saying this is the best idea ever, and then the guy wondering why no one bothered posting in the forum after a week.

I actually agree with you on some points there mate
Can we agree on meeting on the middle, not beeing cheesy but at same time beeing welcomming?
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by Bob Smith : replied to now deleted post
Quote from The Very End :Edit : Oh screw me.. I though it was a video, not a LINK to something... erhm.. sorry...

How many bottles did u drink?
I am not sad :O
With liquid courage nobody can be sad, Lesson to be learned.

Love the layout and theme of that forum
#15 - th84
Quote from The Very End :I actually agree with you on some points there mate
Can we agree on meeting on the middle, not beeing cheesy but at same time beeing welcomming?

What have you become? Sticking up for people and telling folks to be nice? Are you insane?

Flame away people. Don't listen to the tool.
Your a tool that needs tools to be able to be a tool...DAWG!

Th84, you are like a pimple on a hemoride, you smell and your full of shit.

Other than that I just enjoy having a laught, and flamewars are dull
Quote from The Very End :Your a tool that needs tools to be able to be a tool...DAWG!

Th84, you are like a pimple on a hemoride, you smell and your full of shit.

Other than that I just enjoy having a laught, and flamewars are dull

you mean tools for fools?
Something like that, yes!
I love how nearly every new thread gets derailed.
Epic.
trolling only don't mind the reader!
Quote from z-ro 8 :I love how nearly every new thread gets derailed.
Epic.

Not to mention that the mods deleted the most useless posts.
You sure that LFS went to heaven?

Live for Speed Heaven
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG