The online racing simulator
system timers in insim
Timers that still counting even the user is offline well is that possible to do it? i'm just wandering so
i'm using a C#
wouldn't it be easier to just log when the user logs off last instead of firing off a whole gamut of timers?
Well i'm just thinking if the $username$.txt file are still reading in insim even the user is not online on the server anyways i'll just finding that out soon so the countdown are still running on the int on the userfile
#4 - PoVo
Quote from skywatcher122 :Well i'm just thinking if the $username$.txt file are still reading in insim even the user is not online on the server anyways i'll just finding that out soon so the countdown are still running on the int on the userfile

Umh it doesn't if you're talking about the LsC insim.

Each timer is the system's timer. And when the timer elapses, every Connection (online) is selected, and has a function done to it (eg Bankbonus - 1 etc.)

Also the user file is only Read, and Saved WHEN the connection is online. They are never used if someone is offline.
Quote from PoVo :Umh it doesn't if you're talking about the LsC insim.

Each timer is the system's timer. And when the timer elapses, every Connection (online) is selected, and has a function done to it (eg Bankbonus - 1 etc.)

Also the user file is only Read, and Saved WHEN the connection is online. They are never used if someone is offline.

Yea, I know that when a user is offline the system timers is useless to a offline user eg. ban timer like airio or a sendlimit is my priority to fix it out tracks is easy to code but the system timers are just really hard
#6 - PoVo
If you want say, save the time of last lotto. I.e what datetime it happened then you can write the date into their txt file, so later when he joins the server you have to compare the datetime in the txt with datetime.now
I'll try out that solution tnx Povo

system timers in insim
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG