The online racing simulator
IGTC Round 7: Discussion Thread
Team Coolface will be very strong here...at least I hope so.
Quote from Timo1992 :Team Coolface will be very strong here...at least I hope so.

Hope to see a kickass skin at least
Problem, skinning?
Attached images
FZR_Team_CF26.jpg
Oh noes. You forgot the .. on the u @ R. Muller -> R. Müller.

100% approve already gone
Removed Radek from the line-up and changed the name into original TEM for the zillionth time.
SRLA will be there with a bigger lineup, hoping to achieve a good result in the final round.
Problem, anyone?
Racername: CooLface Tiмo

anyone got replay of 1st hour?
Epic last laps guys, grats sr, 3id and cq
Epic race! Grats to SR, 3id and cq for top 3 in the champ. Thanks for all the brilliant action, was a blast to watch!
Dave
Quote from DaveWS :Lap: Last lap
Cars: 02 and 04
Sector: 3

02 gets in the draft of 04, and approaching the hairpin, 04 moves from side to side violently just before 02 has overlap, forcing 02 to avoid suddenly, then as 02 is alongside, 04 makes contact with 02 who is as far left as possible, causing them to run into the grass just before entering the hairpin braking zone. To summarize 04 changes lines several times while trying to block 02.

Replay: http://localhostr.com/files/d2bdc1/Finale.mpr (cut version)

Think your clutching at straws there son.. Hardly any violet movements from the replay.. car 04 didn't really change lines at all, just held his own.
Ahh, just a sharp turn to the left...nothing serious..

would ya ever get the fúck out
Quote from Seb66 :Think your clutching at straws there son.. Hardly any violet movements from the replay.. car 04 didn't really change lines at all, just held his own.

Well it's a shame it came down to this right at the last minute in the race, but you can't ignore how he was blocking like that.

Otherwise, fantastic race and season.
Have you watched the replay from his point of view?

Sour grapes Dave, and indeed it's a shame you can't accept that...
Quote from niall09 :Ahh, just a sharp turn to the left...nothing serious..

would ya ever get the fúck out

Where in the replay are you talking about? The final hairpin or s/f straight? Duno if that last bit of your post was meant to be serious or not, but to be completely honest, it was hardly a 'sharp' turn left (coming down to the hairpin).

Quote from DaveWS :Well it's a shame it came down to this right at the last minute in the race, but you can't ignore how he was blocking like that.

Otherwise, fantastic race and season.

Yeah don't get me wrong, you got squeezed like f***, but I think the protest was a bit OTT for what really happened there. I don't wanna get in some big rant about this, we've both stated out opinions and I think we should leave it at that
So when your side by side, it's ok to squeeze (and in this case make contact) your competitor outside the lines of the race track, causing him to act fast, lose his braking point, handing ye the championship.

Just another case of prickery from SR...remember round 1?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NETAkSTzIu8
Quote from jasonmatthews :our grapes Dave, and indeed it's a shame you can't accept that...

It's not sour grapes at all. I honestly don't like making a protest under the circumstances, it's always nice to have a clear deserving winner. But from my point of view the SR car was weaving about just as I came up to his bumper which can be seen in the replay, he moves left then right, then back to the left as I'm alongside, there is contact, and I'm off into the grass. This definitely affected my braking as I'd lost my bearings and had dirty tyres.
Oh, the long bouts of lag he had and he was told to pit but didnt. And then Turkey decided to blame us for it? I'm sure it's on twitter somewhere..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... rbEwNc&has_verified=1

E: looks like its been deleted

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG