The online racing simulator
*sadface* :/
#28 - CSF
Well if Dave had not spun this discussion wouldn't be taking place.

Oh and Niall if you take Turkey seriously, or even listen to him, you go mad straight away.
Well if we wouldnt have flipped.
Well if Inex wouldnt have won.
Well if....

Take it as it is as you don't have alternatives
#31 - CSF
Quote from baSh0r :Well if we wouldnt have flipped.
Well if Inex wouldnt have won.
Well if....

Take it as it is as you don't have alternatives

If Poland had better internetz.

If spdo knew how to change drivers at Ky3r.

Was such a fantastic race to watch, i stopped watching with like 1 hour to go.

Inferno did a great job in my view to get back from what happened to them at the start, the commentators was saying they are pretty much out of it, then with like 2 hours to go they was 2nd

But then Marius flipped the car somehow :/

Anyway, Grats to all the podium finishes, and Championship winners
Has anyone got the stream replay? Can't seem to find it :/
This race was totally shit for us...

Qualy: P3 -> start from back of the field

Race: tire blown with hanging in the gravel before split 2 for about 3-5 mins (about 2-3 laps for the others). then 3 disconnects with my cable (no 24h disconnects, static ip and 33Mbit/s) internet connection (pinged multiple servers simultaneous after the disconnects for over half an hour and my ping was about 25 steadily) ruined our race finally...
Quote from phoenixIlooka :This race was totally shit for us...

Race: (...) then 3 disconnects with my cable (no 24h disconnects, static ip and 33Mbit/s) internet connection (pinged multiple servers simultaneous after the disconnects for over half an hour and my ping was about 25 steadily) ruined our race finally...

Welcome in our world :biggrinfl
Quote from CSF :Well if Dave had not spun this discussion wouldn't be taking place.

Yes, I hold my hands up there, it was my mistake, and a pathetic one at that. But does that mean I don't deserve to drive out of my skin for 7 laps closing back down on SR for the championship?
I've just noticed that mister 17 K.Leu used button clutch.
Quote from N I K I :I've just noticed that mister 17 K.Leu used button clutch.

Isn`t he using H-Shifter?
#40 - CSF

Tis a well known fact he uses H-shifter and manual clutch.
#41 - CSF
Quote from DaveWS :Yes, I hold my hands up there, it was my mistake, and a pathetic one at that. But does that mean I don't deserve to drive out of my skin for 7 laps closing back down on SR for the championship?

I don't quite understand what you mean by your last line. You don't deserve what?
Quote from CSF :I don't quite understand what you mean by your last line. You don't deserve what?

Well you're basically saying because I spun we should have lost, when in actual fact I was challenging for 2nd again before the race was over.
#43 - CSF
No I am not saying that, I am saying the discussion wouldn't be happening as you would have been away and gone and the title would have been in 3id's hands.
Quote from CSF :No I am not saying that, I am saying the discussion wouldn't be happening as you would have been away and gone and the title would have been in 3id's hands.

But it did happen, and the move(s) by SR approaching the hairpin was naughty. You're the one saying if if if, I'm the one stating what actually happened.
Maybe a good idea for a next IGTC Season: Change the points system for the last race.

My3id have performed below my expectations for the whole season, but were able to secure championship by just winning the last race, just like 5 other teams.

On the other hand if you DNF for whatever reason (must not always be your own mistake) you lose out a lot (see inferno dropping from 2nd to 8th).

Along with this, there are some heated up battles because everyone just wants to use this last chance to turn everything for the better. So even a pretty decent season could be corrected by just preparing properly for that single last race. This kind of ruines the aspect of consistency throughout a season, which is key (or at least should be) in endu racing imo.
#46 - CSF
I'm saying you spun and that pretty much put you behind SR at the end. That isn't an if if if thats what actually happened.
Edit:
Quote :I'm saying you spun and that pretty much put you behind SR at the end. That isn't an if if if thats what actually happened.

Pretty much put me behind at the end? Did you not see us fighting for 2nd again on the final lap?

Anyway, it obvious to me the admins aren't going to interfere with the result and take action over our protest, despite how legitimate it might be. So when all is said and done, congratulations to SR and especially Conquest, you've all done a great job this season, Inex too.
#48 - troy

Still not happy about that half spin of yours I gather? As mentioned already I'm using the shifter and manual clutch in all the cars with H-gate gearbox.
Didn't realise Cq used r2/r3 either! Nicework
Quote from DaveWS :Anyway, it obvious to me the admins aren't going to interfere with the result and take action over our protest, despite how legitimate it might be.

The protests will be ruled upon after the 48 hour protest period and after forwarding the protests to the other party.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG