The online racing simulator
OWRL F1 2010 - #7 Blackwood Grand Prix - Race edit
Hi fellows !

Here is the newer race edit of the last OWRL F1 2010 Grand Prix in Blackwood Hope you like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzsC5BFOpr4

If you fancy commenting, don't hesitate to do so ! Thanks in advance
Nice, was alot of overtaking shown! i like it
One of the best videos what i have seen.
#4 - BLOBO
well done m8
The Music from Rise Against is very nice to that BF1 MotorSound But there isn't any cutting with the Musicbeat anywhere, that's a pity for me. The Video has some errors itself, nevertheless just some epic drafting, overtaking and wrecks in there, making a just great race edit.
Thank you guys

Thank you for your advices Mike I'll try to improve next time, but the song was really a pain to find xD I think I spent about 5 or 6 hours to find one that suits a little the clip, but I think I know whxat to do next to improve this

Thanks again !
after expecting quite a lagfest at the beginning (when laggy cars were heading from the grid to turn one) I enjoyed this quite a lot! the music fits well to the action and the action itself was a pleasure to watch. I always find it really hard to make bf1 racing look good in lfs videos so I take my hat off to you

any chance that we can get a download link? (zippyshare.com or whatever)
Thank you Jens

I'll give a download link this afternoon if I find time
Nice job once again!

Quote from Mullog :
If you fancy commenting, don't hesitate to do so !

Don't think the vid is fitting so much for commentating, it's much more an artistic work rather than a TV like review
Yea I liked it as well, we don't see BF1s in action that much so it's something relatively new and quite well done. Also Rise Against is a huge +, but that's my personal view.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Don't think the vid is fitting so much for commentating, it's much more an artistic work rather than a TV like review

Thanks Yann

By commenting, I was meaning if anyone has advice on something he didn't like or thought could have been better, that's quite welcome

Thank you guys
Quote from Mullog :Thanks Yann

By commenting, I was meaning if anyone has advice on something he didn't like or thought could have been better, that's quite welcome

Thank you guys

Ah, ok, misunderstood that point, sorry

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG