The online racing simulator
Always no officials results ?
Quote from Kova. :Always no officials results ?

I'll have them up overnight tonight. Had a busy past couple days with other events / family stuff.
Awww man
DQ from round 1, fair enough.
DQ from round 2 and 3?
It was a mistake on my behalf, for sure, but the race was red flagged anyway and no trouble was caused. The incident wasnt even protested, it was just brought on by yourself, Deko.
I accept a DQ from round 1, but round 2 and 3 aswell seems a little OTT
Quote from kart-36 :Awww man
DQ from round 1, fair enough.
DQ from round 2 and 3?
It was a mistake on my behalf, for sure, but the race was red flagged anyway and no trouble was caused. The incident wasnt even protested, it was just brought on by yourself, Deko.
I accept a DQ from round 1, but round 2 and 3 aswell seems a little OTT

I must agree here. Getting disqualified from round one would be a fitting penalty imo. I think that exclusion from rounds 2 and 3 is just too much.
Agreed too, the punishment just seems a bit too hard. Can't judge it exactly but from that its just too hard
well i scratched my head aswell... anyways cya at round 4 joe
3 ROUND penalty seems excessive Michael schumacer nearly rammed barrichello into a wall and got a 10 space penalty next race Joe gets 3 races Dq for what he did. He nearlly misses half the rounds
Well then don't take people out, blame it on them, chat in the race, get it red flagged and then go on to win the restart when you shouldn't even be in the race. Or, read the sporting code and appeal.
Quote from boothy :Well then don't take people out, blame it on them, chat in the race, get it red flagged and then go on to win the restart when you shouldn't even be in the race. Or, read the sporting code and appeal.

I didnt take him out.
Ive appologised for what i did, as it was my fault.
Yes i chatted in race, but it was red flagged, Deko chose to do that.
And im sorry for winning?
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by Tomhah

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG