The online racing simulator
IIRC there's some way to turn it off individually, through $off/on or something
Sorry guys but i cant make the race tonight. Good luck to all of you. Sorry Rik
Quote from Feuerdrache :I always time out since the positions insim is integrated on the server. Great. I would really like to see it removed.

+1, the lag is horrible.
Good luck Tigers
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Just FTR there's gonna be a superpole session according to the rules, not a timed quali

I know that, I put the time just to people would have an idea of how long it might take :P
I'm VERY sorry about my very aggressive driving. This layout was so narrow, so I tried to overtake with aggressive driving. If I get DT or something like that, I wont argue

Anyway, I had bad qualifying. I was getting very good time to me, but then I ruined my lap on last turn.

In the shootout, my aim were to be very fast, so I'll tried everything place where to overtake. I was on very good race, but then I spinned and dropped to last. Then I tried again to good finish and i was second. Very good race, but..

In sprint race, I was more aggresier than on shootout. Apologies to Mustangman, I spinned him like 2-4 times? I spinned other guys too, apologies to those too.

I'll promise that I won't be so aggressive anymore.
Wow, what fantastic races they were. Even the quali ones I watched were brilliant

Did a decent time in quali but was surprised when I saw it was good enough for 6th. Pleasantly surprised

Sadly, me being me, I ballsed the start up. Dropped a couple of places but was relatively quiet for me after that. Me and Yann had a coming together I think which I am sorry for Finishing top 10 was a nice finish though.

Race 2 started so well for me. Good jump on Chris at the start and led away for a couple of laps. Them be my first led laps so I am happy with that

Then on racing Lap 3, I went off and for some reason my front left wheel bent so I had to pit. Sorry for those I nearly took out coming back on. I hadnt realise until I turned right that something was wrong.

Went on a nice little run to catch Yann and co but when I did, Yann misfortunately displaced a tyre and i hit that and span. Shame as I was looking forward to a good fight

And then I went off and did the car some engine damage so had to reset again. And then to top it off, McAfee decided to alert me to some crap and minimized lfs. Not only did I crap myself but mustve made whoever was behind me crap myself.

Finished 11th in Race 2 but I am taking the positives outta this one. Qualified in top 10 and led my first couple of laps. Lets hope I can improve on this

Great racing tonight and thanks once again
Glad to see that:
  • The idea's finally giving its full potential more than two years after its creation. Nice that we had a full grid in sprint race and >30 people showing up overall.
Sad to see that:
  • #08 is still unsuccessfully begging for a long term ban. Anyway, this was the 3rd NDR event in a row with extreme standards issues showed by some drivers. Time for a clean-up, me thinks.
  • We had 3 free slots in the feature race despite there was more than 15 potentially willing to race. I wish the rulebook could either allow them or even exclude those who aren't going to make the full event. Damn those ragequitters anyway.
you spun me 3 times which cost me the freakin chance of finishing decently.
i also agree with yann but if they didnt participate in sprint race then no
Quote from audimasta :Sorry guys but i cant make the race tonight. Good luck to all of you. Sorry Rik

Was already wondering were my competitor was. Well I had a decent run with your teammate so I guess that makes up for you being absent Hopefully I'll race you next round?

Short summary of my race. I thought the event was going to start an hour later than it was so when I joined I was taken by suprise. Managed to set a decent lap and got p2.

Sprint race was fairly dull. I took the lead right after th green dropped and just kept a safe race pace that wasn't too much on the limit. I had some trouble with my rear tyres which seemed to burn up if I tried to push a little harder.

Top 9 reversed meant I started from 9th. I tried to get to the front as fast as I could but collided with feuerdrache and spun. Lost a lot of time there but managed to fight myself back into the top 5. I saw feuerdrache spin in the turn I was approaching and for some reason Niko decided it was time to spin aswell. I tried to pass both of them on the outside but in the rush and adrenaline run I misjudged my speed and punted both drivers off(sorry!) I waited for them to recover and continued my road to the front once again. I got into a good pace and caught up to p3 again when in the last few laps feuerdrache spun once more.

Thanks once more NDR for running the event. And obviously thanks for all the drivers for participating!
Even though lag was better, on 2nd heat going into turn 2 #25 and #45's races were ruined because of it :/ on my screen there was no contact except the #45 flying sideways after invisi-tact.

Ohwell and to think LLM had a good chance of gettting 3 cars in the final

would be nice to have a b-main for fun.
Ok, let's post a race statement as well.

Qualifying went solid, and qualified fourth with a time of exactly 45s. Although my test runs in the practise were 0.5s faster.

I had a good start in the sprintrace, and could almost get 2nd, but wasn't able to make the move stick. In the remaining laps I was hunting Dario, but he made no mistakes, so I couldn't overtake him.

Top 9 of the sprintrace, so I had to start from 7th in the mainrace. I made a good progress in the first laps, was already up to 4th - during that I was in a fight with de Jong where he lost out, but touched the barriers only with the front wing which meant he could continue driving. In lap 8, Holmes somehow squeezed passed me. One lap later the Leppänen must have seen a small spot to overtake me although I already blocked the inside line. Then I could get ahead of the 3 drivers infront of me. But the most I enjoyed that I overtook Boothy around the outside. However, could catch Niko for 2nd as well, but then lost concentration - maybe due to the tough week-end. Don't know. In the end I finished 4th.
Cool event. Even if i haven't made it to the main event, i had fun practising, qualifying and racing the shootout. Being my first ever lfs league event, i had fun, so thanks NDR crew for the time and effort. And congrats to the winners.
Forgot to mention good work Chris Kasch on making to main by qualifying.
I actually had the most decent race, qualifying 5th, finishing sprint 5th and feature 5th

First of all, I'm sorry for Mr. Peron because I obviously squeezed too much to the inside as I was trying to be defensive, but looks like I blatantly blocked you. I know I ruined your race, and I am sorry.

Feature Race went well without problems, before Sherlock Holmes passed me, but after that I decided it was good to hit a red/white barrier and bending up my right tyres, which was mostly the reason I did so many mistakes after halfway. I hit the grass a few times, struggling to get control but at that point when I saw Riegler's car sideways I only concentrated on avoiding that, but then I hit the grass :/ sorry to Rik and Sascha. Altough it was funny everyone trying to rejoin track and just hitting eachother yet again

Overall, it wasn't that bad for me, I was hoping for a podium finish, but I guess not then. We'll see on Blackwood
Quote from nikopdr :

sorry to Rik and Sascha. Altough it was funny everyone trying to rejoin track and just hitting eachother yet again

haha yeah, I was trying to let you guys recover first before I rejoined but I was in such a rush that I forgot I was blocking your way
Yesterday, i was very frustrate because in qual i did a good time and i finished 3rd. For the sprint race, i started good and i was behind Mr. Puntola, i was faster than him and he blocked during 5 laps. Lap 5, he puts me in barriers...
You are sorry... It's ok. But next time, be careful we drive on a LAYOUT not on a track, we have WALL not grass... So when you see you are slower than other don't block him into barriers...
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Quote from Rikje :haha yeah, I was trying to let you guys recover first before I rejoined but I was in such a rush that I forgot I was blocking your way

Just rewatched the replay and had to smile when I saw it again.

Luckily we didn't block each other for several minutes. That would have been the fail of the year.
#44 - CSF
Wouldn't be congratulating Joe just yet, remember the red flag incident where Joe was being a bit of a numpty.
Attached files
AU1_race_46L_13R_0F.mpr - 309 KB - 257 views
LoL cant exactly get what was happening there

Why did Joe want to pass Leppänen before the green flag?
What about drivers and teams general classifications ?
Quote from CSF :Wouldn't be congratulating Joe just yet, remember the red flag incident where Joe was being a bit of a numpty.

Yeah my bad there, i thought i was ahead of that guy, but clearly not
My appologies to him
Quote from Kova. :What about drivers and teams general classifications ?

The championship tables are updated only after official results are published.
Quote from dekojester :The championship tables are updated only after official results are published.

Ok, thanks for information.
Sorry to anyone offended by my outburst after my screen went black causing me to drive straight into those lovely red and white barriers.

Im hoping incresing my fan % will prevent it from overheating assuming that was the issue.

Honestly tho So so gutted after leading the race from lap one till near the end but sorry for swearing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG