Funk City Drift Australia
Funk City Drift

http://www.vimeo.com/13796660

-ApaCHe (aka Kabs)
-Franga

*Australian Drift*
Both using G25 Racing Wheels
Second video coming s00n...
didn't you post this video yesterday? i could swear it was removed because you use vob mods...
i really liked it...the disturbed at the end made it better

whats the last song name?
#6 - Raito
It's not VOB, the sun angle on the skin caused XRT looks like S14
I can see the timeline in the video, you also are using pre-set cameras, and the first shot of your video quotes TZ's by now legendary video 1 to 1, which is bad. You overuse on weak special effects that don't add anything to the experience, HUD and Server messages are still present, you show 1 bit that was done by luck a few times from different angles like it's a miracle skill, low FPS, cars going though cameras, zero sync to the music, cheap text overlay (with what looks like an offer of a blowjob at that, which is stupid), and absolutely no sound editing, not even a fade out/in.

All in all, a very weak video
was alright til you told us what you were "pretty keen" about......................................................
#9 - Kabs
Quote from squidhead :I can see the timeline in the video, you also are using pre-set cameras, and the first shot of your video quotes TZ's by now legendary video 1 to 1, which is bad. You overuse on weak special effects that don't add anything to the experience, HUD and Server messages are still present, you show 1 bit that was done by luck a few times from different angles like it's a miracle skill, low FPS, cars going though cameras, zero sync to the music, cheap text overlay (with what looks like an offer of a blowjob at that, which is stupid), and absolutely no sound editing, not even a fade out/in.

All in all, a very weak video

haha no worries, sorry it didn't meet your high expectations as my video editing skills on 'windows movie maker' are sub par. It is just unfortunate that you found the video so unpleasing to the eyes that the terrible images are probably seered into your brain and for that i am sorry. Now i wont get wont even get nominated for an oscar, geez.
Im just stiring ya haha, thanks for the feedback but it wasnt ment to be a super serious vid.
Cheers for the comments

Funk City Drift Australia
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG