The online racing simulator
So I've been banned [from IRC]
(50 posts, closed, started )
Why did u get banned in the 1st, or 2nd place?.. Also why change ur IP?.. Anyone with a real computer can get around ip blocks with 1 of the many free apps...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :They'll change my IP.

They'll change your IP, so what? As soon you join you'll get another ban.
Quote from Foilpact :Why did u get banned in the 1st, or 2nd place?.. Also why change ur IP?.. Anyone with a real computer can get around ip blocks with 1 of the many free apps...

I'm far too lazy for proxys, and I'd rater not ban the proxies I do have access to from the LFS IRC joint.
how/where do i go into the irc channel?
You can join via lfs world (lfs chat) or using an irc client like mIRC. Details are in my signature if you use mIRC.
In mine as well if you like me more than Rich.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I dunno, I think I'd have better luck getting my ban overturned by talking to one directly affected by the Holocaust.

This comment and your comment in that evidence is showing no respect to the people who actually have been lived through the holocaust.
That you even make jokes on a public forum about such a horrible time is really sad and says it all.

Really why making jokes over such dark period in history ??
Quote from niels1 :This comment and your comment in that evidence is showing no respect to the people who actually have been lived through the holocaust.
That you even make jokes on a public forum about such a horrible time is really sad and says it all.

My complaint is it's being kinda over-sensitive to something. I could have been much worse.
Why don't you just STFU
Quote from niels1 :This comment and your comment in that evidence is showing no respect to the people who actually have been lived through the holocaust.

There's nothing wrong with joking about Hitler and all that, as long as they're good jokes, meant in a non-serious way. Dawesdust was just being lame though :mad:
This thread makes me sad. I am also banned from the #liveforspeed channel.
#38 - AMB
Quote from doyal :This thread makes me sad. I am also banned from the #liveforspeed channel.

Why?
This could turn into your very own irc channel soon! We need Zeeall, Vrooom and Shadoww here now! :up:
Too bad Shadowwwwwwwwwwwwww is banned from here as well.
Quote from zeugnimod :Too bad Shadowwwwwwwwwwwwww is banned from here as well.

/me thinks TVE and Bob should wrestle on a pool table to determine if dawedust is un-banned
#42 - Jakg
Very immature ... Attention whore.. etc.

Want attention, you get attention. Ban
Quote from doyal :This thread makes me sad. I am also banned from the #liveforspeed channel.

Quote from AMB :Why?

i never understood this either, i thought doyal was an okay guy.

no surprise.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :My complaint is it's being kinda over-sensitive to something. I could have been much worse.

you should be lucky you're not banned from LFS too....
How so? I actually know how to drive a damn car in LFS? It's a small wonder you're not banned, Mr.RandomGermanCake.
Quite surprising this is not locked yet
Well I hate to disappoint.
This thread is closed

So I've been banned [from IRC]
(50 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG