The online racing simulator
"Okrążenie" - My first movie
(10 posts, started )
#2 - Zay
Uhh, whats with the music? And the fact that it was the same 4 cameras the whole time? Next time, just try to get a little better music in, and that camera is nice, but nobody likes to have the same camera 4 the whole vid. So just try to switch cameras more, maybe some special effects, and get that music out of there
#3 - Lynce
Quote from Zay :whats with the music?

Antonio Lucio Vivaldi's Four seasons (Le quattro stagioni) - Summer - 3rd Movement. Pure art from Italia in 1723. Baroque classical music.

Cheers.
in my opinion there is too much to watch at one time, but not bad
i hated it, sry
Music is a bit strange for a LFS Movie imo. Maybe you should try more views of the flying camera.
#7 - Mysho
Quote from Lynce :Antonio Lucio Vivaldi's Four seasons (Le quattro stagioni) - Summer - 3rd Movement. Pure art from Italia in 1723. Baroque classical music.

Cheers.

I don't think I've ever seen longer name for a song.

As to the video... This is really not my style, mainly because of music, that's quite personal tho.
#8 - Lynce
Quote from FireMike15 :Music is a bit strange for a LFS Movie imo. Maybe you should try more views of the flying camera.

+1.
But it depends of the context and the work of the Photography and narrative of the secuences. Sometimes this kind of music is correct. In this video, really I agree with you.

Quote from Mysho :I don't think I've ever seen longer name for a song.

As to the video... This is really not my style, mainly because of music, that's quite personal tho.

Hahahahaha. Yeah!
I'm a classical music lover and this it is just normal.

If you like the classical music (Johan Sebastian Bach, the most bigger composer of all time. Barroque Classical Music):

http://www.classical-composers.org/comp/bachjs

Other recomendations:

Ludwig van Beethoven. The most bigger exponent of Romantic Classical

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. One of the best composers of all time.

Antonio Lucio Vivaldi

Piotr Ilich Chaikovski

Joseph Haydn

Johann Pachelbel

Johann Strauss
Johann Strauss(son)

Samuel Barber

Karl Jenkins from Gales and his amazing: Palladio

Sure I forget several composers.
@Lynce: i really like to listen to pieces by Chopin aswell, Nocturne in F-minor for instance

to the video: if its really your first one i have to say its good, not because of the action or so, but because you didnt choose a soft song for action scenes or an action song for slow scenes, i mean, scenes and music fit even tho seeing one car on track is a bit boring ...

But Vivaldi, you cant go wrong with that
Quote from FireMike15 :Music is a bit strange for a LFS Movie imo.

you just have to know how to make it work, that's all...
Keystone being the fact that your music takes the leading role, while the video's only goal is to respond to every mood change, every bit of action, every frame, every bit of driving should be reflecting the music.
Music choice is an A+, everything else is C at best. Work on your cameras and editing as a whole.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG