The online racing simulator
le-man curcuit and another car to demo
hey LFS community, i've been wondering if we can add a new car to the demo edition of LFS like the olf uf1000 and the Curcuit de la sarthe le-man track so it is extra fun and more challenging. If anybody thinks this is a bad idea, just don't say 'ur a complete utter idiot.'
You can add the UF1000 and a 5.5 mile circuit by paying just £24.
It's a demo version of the finished* product. You never get the good stuff in a demo version. although it is stating the obvious, boothy is right..it's better to pay for a license :P.

*I say finished but lfs has been in alpha for about 7 years and in constant development**.
**Constant development as in next to none in 2 years.
Quote from oxidised :If anybody thinks this is a bad idea, just don't say 'ur a complete utter idiot.'

Hi welcome to the LFSForums. I used to wish for more cars when I was demo, but hey, its just a demo of what you'd get when you buy S1/S2. At the time I was just happy that there was no time-constriction to the demo licence.

I'd just like to add that like many LFS S2 racers I'd say that it was the best £24 that I've spent.

Quote from SF-Turdtron :
**Constant development as in next to none in 2 years.

I guess you missed Scawen's latest posts?
Quote from Silverracer :
I guess you missed Scawen's latest posts?

oh no..I saw it..i just don't believe it.
Le Mans not Le-man
Quote from SF-Turdtron :oh no..I saw it..i just don't believe it.

Scawen's latest post? Have i missed something? Where
#8 - VoiD
Thanks alot, that was great reading
Let's make the whole game free... Maybe we would attract more players.
Quote from matijapkc :Let's make the whole game free... Maybe we would attract more players.

Nah. I have a better idea. Let's give $50 to everyone downloading demo, and $500 to everyone purchasing S2
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Nah. I have a better idea. Let's give $50 to everyone downloading demo, and $500 to everyone purchasing S2

Not even close! we have to give all what they need!
a free license!
you can't have LFS for free, even thogh everyone wants to. the devs can use the money to make LFS better.

as for the Le-Mans demo guy, your dreaming
You're a complete utter idiot.

Seriously though, I think demo should have less content
#16 - Neo_
Totally agree, putting more content in the demo is just giving demo & new users less of a reason to buy S2. If the devs put more content in demo, I reckon that 50-70% of all LFS users will be demo. Scary...

But seriously, if you're a demo user asking for more demo content, you're pretty much waving a big flag with "I'm too tight to pay for S2, so I ask for more free demo content" written on it. 'Nuff said.
Quote from Neo_ :But seriously, if you're a demo user asking for more demo content, you're pretty much waving a big flag with "I'm too tight to pay for S2, so I ask for more free demo content" written on it. 'Nuff said.

good call mate

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG