Discuss here
track:we1
length:3 hours
Day: July 16
Start Time: R5: Start time, 7PM UTC
If im incorrect on time tell me
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
#17 elected right side grid will be posted 24 hrs prior race start aswell as confirmations locked at that time (late confirms start in rear)
grid
#72 #17
#42 #24
#23 #85
#00 #34
#11 #88
#33 #25
---------------
#33 late confirmation last row
#25 round 4 incident last row
#00, #88, #11 new entrants
Anyone have a race setup? This was kinda spur of the moment idea for me to participate, and I'd appreciate if anyone could share their FX3 set.

Ty
I'd like to apologize for little impacts with me (Car #23 APR). I heda problems with treadles (brake). Sometimes they worked only on 50% .... One's more sorry everyone.... (Primarily for MEGA Team....)
Quote from Fast Jarda :I'd like to apologize for little impacts with me (Car #23 APR). I heda problems with treadles (brake). Sometimes they worked only on 50% .... One's more sorry everyone.... (Primarily for MEGA Team....)

Apology accepted
Sorry for retiring, we messed our setup during our first stop, which caused some complications in the end.

Good luck to the remaining teams
Sorry for my mess-up. After I crashed around 2h30mins my client went off-sync and I couldn't see any other drivers for about a lap.

I apologise for everything.
Sorry for giving up so early... I went crazy in the first few laps and the tyres got hot, and i just struggled then with the chicane and no grip and slid off the road and damaged my car. I was lapped by lap 11 so I saw no point in carrying on with the way the car was.. Sorry.
Quote from tDiesel :Sorry for my mess-up. After I crashed around 2h30mins my client went off-sync and I couldn't see any other drivers for about a lap.

I apologise for everything.

:doh:

happened to me in 1st race also.
sorry at the LLM car for the bump at the beginning...
The balancing of these cars need to be sorted out, the XRR has to much pace for the FZR to keep with it plus the XRR runs lighter on fuel and is much faster in the pits aswell.

Look at WE1 for example the fastest XRR laptime was almost 1sec faster then the FZR best laptime, this is why in MoE we have added weight to the car to stop it from having this advantage over a race distance.

The balancing should be,

FZR 28%
XRR 34%, 10kg added weight
FXR 32%
the cars are even the XRR is only good at tracks with long straights and loose turns the FZR has the advantage on most tracks. and the FXr well its onyl good at SO and other tracks if you dont get a bad team driving it
although we may change the restrictions for season 2 so stay tuned
We manage to create a setup using R2 - R2, thats why we did fast laps at the end of the stint. Setup was quite tricky because it needed to last at least 58-59 min, but in the end, the results were as we expected.
And in the test race which was done on WE1R ill have you know that the FZR outpaced the XRR.

The other XRR team were doing slower lap times in this round cos they were running R2 R3,

Our risk (r2 r2) payed off, so pickard, tough luck, you guys were running r2 r3.
Quote from Razvan :you guys were running r2 r3.

You're wrong.

and I think in the test race XRR was much faster.
right... i am wrong u were running R3 r3, even worse for a GT3 car
Quote from Puzzle :You're wrong.

and I think in the test race XRR was much faster.

The XRR had 1 less % in the test race.
Quote from Razvan :right... i am wrong u were running R3 r3, even worse for a GT3 car

About that, you don't have nothing to do with it.
I do.... since your team mate brought up a discusion about class balancing, in which everyone here can see you guys weren't pushing your car to the limit, thus this cannot be a balancing issue.

There have been numerous tracks were the FZR proved to be superior then the XRR, but we compensated as much as we could.

So.. im sorry but your 'agressive' behavior, and ill comments really have no point.

I invite you to the next round which is on South City, in which you will have a tough time fighting with the FXR, as the XRR is the worst for this track, considering boost issues, and only 2 wheel drive.
My team mate was talking about XRR restrictions, not about if we use r3 or r2...

"agressive' behavior" Where is my agressive behavior? Sorry but i can't see it.
Your team mate was talking about FZR being 1 second off pace....

That my friend is due to the R3 R3 setup you guys were running....

"About that, you don't have nothing to do with it." here is your agressive answer to a peaceful conversation
Quote from Mustangman759 :the cars are even the XRR is only good at tracks with long straights and loose turns the FZR has the advantage on most tracks. and the FXr well its onyl good at SO and other tracks if you dont get a bad team driving it
although we may change the restrictions for season 2 so stay tuned

Your saying that the balancing is fine now when the XRR is close to being 1sec faster on a single track when on other track it has been only afew tenths in difference? well i call bullshit and i can get more people agreeing with me if i wanted to because at the start of the season the MoE season the XRR had 25% but after 2 races the admin relooked at the gap between the FZR/XRR and thought it was just not fast enough to be competitive so we changed the restriction to 24% with 10kg added weight to bring it closer to the FZR but not to close that it would just walk away during pitstops, so if you think that 24% for the XRR is ok then fair enough but i know that the balancing is to far out to be called fair racing

Quote from Razvan :Our risk (r2 r2) payed off, so pickard, tough luck, you guys were running r2 r3.

Look again because i was running r3 r3 (had no choice because the fronts would cook if i ran r2s), if the admins had even done any testing with the current balancing they would know that the xrr had more of an advantage but because there lack off endurance knowledge they had no clue in what they was doing but instead use other leagues restrictions to make a guess of there own.

For example look at the R1 (Aston National) thats a track for the FZR to kickass on but instead the XRR had the better top speed and was faster in sector 1 but losted out in sector 2 because of the crappy turbo lag, when it came to the pit stops the XRR gained more then 5 secs.

At the last 2 rounds of the season the tracks will favour the FZR more but at AS7R the XRR will be on the pace if not faster because of been able to run r2s (all season aswell) and having the advantage in the pitstops, but since i know the admins don't give a crap any more they will just leave it alone.
I think the point of his post was about the XRR restrictions...
Well, we used r3r3 because we wanted, nothing more, and no you doesn't have nothing to do with that. Still don't see agressive behavior...
Ok... i can understand pickards point of view.... again your reply was childish and agressive, we'll leave it at that...

And im sure the XRR would still be fast even with 10kgs... added... since (soft calculations) show that 10kgs added will take away only 2-3hp/ton, so that wont be a huge issue...

Its the fact that XRR can run r2s all round, and that FZR cant which makes the difference... we didnt know this when we started the season, but we choose the XRR because we wanted to try smth diferent.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG