The online racing simulator
Quote from Razvan :I do.... since your team mate brought up a discusion about class balancing, in which everyone here can see you guys weren't pushing your car to the limit, thus this cannot be a balancing issue.

Infact i was pushing the car to the limit in my stints but because the front tyres was so cold it was pointless in pushing upto the point i was going to end up in the wall, look at my last 3 laps at the end of the race and you will see my make the same mistake 3 times at the same corner but that was because of the front left tyre being so cold.

Quote from Razvan :That my friend is due to the R3 R3 setup you guys were running....

Well thats not my fault because i tryed about 6 different suspension configurations (even the front right psi was maxed out to keep the tyre temp down) before i gave up and went to r3 r3
There were some FZR teams running R2/R3. but i didnt spend too much time watching the replay... so i dunno how that worked out for them.

Also one thing i noticed... the FZR gained on the XRR in the last sector... a lot... over the whole lap.
Quote from Razvan :Ok... i can understand pickards point of view.... again your reply was childish and agressive, we'll leave it at that...

And im sure the XRR would still be fast even with 10kgs... added... since (soft calculations) show that 10kgs added will take away only 2-3hp/ton, so that wont be a huge issue...

Its the fact that XRR can run r2s all round, and that FZR cant which makes the difference... we didnt know this when we started the season, but we choose the XRR because we wanted to try smth diferent.

It's not the power you will but the extra weight will effect the balance of the car, you make struggle to keep r2s cool down because of the extra force going to the tyres, the balance of the df will be effect aswell so the extra 10kg does alot more then drop your power to weight ratio
Trust me, an extra 10kgs added to the front... would have been bliss in the westhill round...

All in all, in the south city track we will fail hardcore, and you know it.. its impossible to keep the XRR on pace, especially with the stupid turbo lag.

and on AS7R, its anyones game...
Quote from Razvan :There were some FZR teams running R2/R3. but i didnt spend too much time watching the replay... so i dunno how that worked out for them.

Thats because they are not running at the pace i was doing so are easier on the tyres which is why they could get away with r2/r3

Quote :Also one thing i noticed... the FZR gained on the XRR in the last sector... a lot... over the whole lap.

That's because the XRR turbo lag slowing you down.
Quote from Razvan :Trust me, an extra 10kgs added to the front... would have been bliss in the westhill round...

But it would of killed your fronts aswell, what tyre was going to pop first.. front or rear?
pickard this discussion should be for season 2 not season 1 we will not change the restrictions for this season
2 teams ran over the limit of 65% of laps per 1 driver
Quote from Mustangman759 :2 teams ran over the limit of 65% of laps per 1 driver

How many laps was the limit since you never put the info in the right place or if you put the info up in the first place.
65% of total laps that team ran.
Rules, "One single driver may drive a maximum race length of 65%. "
Quote from Mustangman759 :65% of total laps that team ran.
Rules, "One single driver may drive a maximum race length of 65%. "

Thats useless without an admin posting a guide like 65% is 70 laps.

EDIT: my bad thought i did less laps then i thought.
i said an estimated time of when you should swap it isnt precise , glad you checked though
Quote from rc10racer :Thats useless without an admin posting a guide like 65% is 70 laps.

EDIT: my bad thought i did less laps then i thought.

It's 3 hrs how should he know how many laps it WILL be?
Quote from Bmxtwins :It's 3 hrs how should he know how many laps it WILL be?

By calculating how often you can get round the track in 180 minutes?

180 min / 100 sec = about 108
Quote from Deutschland2007 :By calculating how often you can get round the track in 180 minutes?

180 min / 100 sec = about 108

Yes but you don't know how many SC's there will be, how fast other cars will be (lapping you etc.). Solo wrecks= less laps etc. He only ran over by 2 laps.. mustang also said be careful because he didnt have an exact answer

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG