The online racing simulator
I know every one wants 1 car class, so did I. I took the liberty to accomodate multiclass and the GTR Only lovers

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=69103

I do not think it is abusive of the 1 class system to combine GT3 , GT2, and GT1 together as they all handle the same, and the only difference is intake restrictions.

Sorry for self advertisement but its just killing me to see people saying there are no good servers.
Quote from Bmxtwins :I know every one wants 1 car class, so did I. I took the liberty to accomodate multiclass and the GTR Only lovers

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=69103

I do not think it is abusive of the 1 class system to combine GT3 , GT2, and GT1 together as they all handle the same, and the only difference is intake restrictions.

Sorry for self advertisement but its just killing me to see people saying there are no good servers.

Son, your server has GT1s, GT2s and GT3s racing on the same track, in the same time. Therefore it's multiclass, trust it or not.
It also has the cheap man's Airio
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Son, your server has GT1s, GT2s and GT3s racing on the same track, in the same time. Therefore it's multiclass, trust it or not.

Yeah it is but its not like your going to have people rear ending you, as the cars aren't that much different.

And why are you calling me son? Your younger than I am I believe.
Quote from boothy :It also has the cheap man's Airio

tbh the lapper we have works well and most bugs about points have been worked out and also we added a race counter and track info bar.
Ignore boothy, he just likes to wind people up a bit. He's not such a bad chap really.

Regarding your insim, it may be an inferior product, at the moment, but I think another insim comming on the scene is a good thing. Competition pushes people to make their products better.
agreed. i know mike well he is a very nice guy once you get to know him.
Quote from menantoll :... YOU have to support them, help populate them and give feedback to help evolve them otherwise they may disappear again.

Without doubt !
i dont know where is the problem actually.

as said above, if you like tbo's, there are 3 or 4 servers that are tbo only.
if you like gti's, there's shitload of demo servers.
if you like open wheels you got fox junkies
if you like gtr you got amg server
only cars that dont have server on its own that is of any use are rac, lx's and fz5. But for that u can use multiclass servers.

I was quite sceptic about IHR when it first popped up, but found it insane fun, cargame also, even though i stick more to the fox server. People there are usually vary of other races, some contacts may appear (but in how many F1 races there are contacts? almost all?), but there's no wreckers there. Ones that are there can be removed with a single forum post.

and as for the exp and stuff. You gotta understand that in multiclass servers you cant really allow everyone to have every car. So if you need 1000 points for something like lx6 (dont know how much u need really, didnt bother to check at any time) that means that you can drive gti and tbo until then, so when you get 1000 points, we can all be sure you got enough experience to handle that little mother***** of lx

same with gtr. i dont think i would be too happy to drive round in lx4 and have someone new to lfs crashing around me in gtr. guys that have acess to gtr on multiclass, usually can drive it quite well (excluding me )

so after all the jibberish i wrote, i still dont understand where's the problem.
Quote from HVS5b :I was a big fan of the CTRA set up when it was at its peak, it was a novelty as far as LFS was concerned. Nobody is anywhere near replicating this and the current multi-class/points based servers are haunted by dubious driving standards at best.

Any idea why CTRA closed?
Quote from cargame.nl :Any idea why CTRA closed?

All reports were looked at manually, in the end there was only one person left doing it and it became too much work.
Exactly.

This is impossible to manage, it's not worth it. It's better to have a system which does the general regulation.

With crash detection and a better voting system, it would be perfect. Sadly Scawen is primarily concentrated on tire physics for the past two years now.
Quote from The Very End :
But I agree, it has gone a little too far maybe.

Yes as on some servers there are some safety limits that are pissing racers off. But also if you think there are so many.... that would crash you there. Like spec if you are pit exiting just after car.

Also one time it totaly helped me when server speced total... in front of me whom was staying on corner exit at line. Its the people who are like animals and always needs to be limited
I see your frustration. What anoys me most are when my SR drops due to other a-holes. For example someone T1 drivebombs me, what happens - I get yellow flag and SR drop.

I know the SR is meant in best intensions, but just judging by that tells little about the driver, it needs to be looked upon invidually.
The SR also doesn't pick up when the racer calls the server owner a retard
Quote from menantoll :The SR also doesn't pick up when the racer calls the server owner a retard

Well actually.......put "retard" in your swear filter as watch what happens.
Quote from z-ro 8 :Well actually.......put "retard" in your swear filter as watch what happens.

Hahaha yeah good point. Isn't it a double whammy too as you lose a little SR for the kick AND a little for the swear?

I was just making a smart ass remark as I am bored at work anyway.
-
(erfrag) DELETED by Bob Smith : spam
Going back to the original statement: No they don't.
Join us on Redline LXperience for example...its ace.
The tracks alternate including cars btw LX4 and LX6, no need for points or any nonsense.
What else could one want ?

more info here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... ne+lxperience#post1411174
Get comfortable with it. That's the way it's all heading. The community is in decline and the few racers left are trying to keep the last clean racing servers alive. What's worse is without a patch in almost two years, the cheaters are running riot.

Be thankful that there's a few good clean low lag servers to choose from in your region. Outside of the EU time zone, the pickings are slim.
Quote from Macfox :Get comfortable with it. That's the way it's all heading. The community is in decline and the few racers left are trying to keep the last clean racing servers alive. What's worse is without a patch in almost two years, the cheaters are running riot.

Be thankful that there's a few good clean low lag servers to choose from in your region. Outside of the EU time zone, the pickings are slim.

well said.
I've not noticed "cheaters running riot" at all on the servers, only 1 or 2 I hear about from the odd post here in the forums.

Still great racing to be had, its all about the players not servers, get a good bunch of players on any server and some good racing will always ensue

SD.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG