The online racing simulator
The General Who?!
(29 posts, started )
The General Who?!
I don't know if any of you guys remember me, but I would like to say I'm back and introduce myself to a few of the new guys and refresh a few of the older guys memories

My racename is Looney. I used to race in Moo.Racing along side S14Daft (Drift) - before the team fell apart after Rusescape caused most of the members to stop playing LFS.

I was in [SR] for a brief period. Great bunch of guys, I really hope they are still around. I left because I was a admin on the Redline Racing servers, but couldn't be in a team just in case of favoritism. So I stuck with the admining side.

My reasons for not playing in over 18 months?

Basically, as many of you know, LFS is will suck up your social life and it did. But, after passing my driving test, I was always out which left zero time for LFS Then my G25 broke (Gah!) so that put a total stop to playing. I had a brief go on demo with a keyboard and that refreshed my love for the game.

I'm getting my own place this month, and one thing I plan on buying is another G25, then I will be back I will stay active on the forums like I used to until then though

Much love, good night.
Quote from The General Lee :I don't know if any of you guys remember me, but I would like to say I'm back and introduce myself to a few of the new guys and refresh a few of the older guys memories

My racename is Looney. I used to race in Moo.Racing along side S14Daft (Drift) - before the team fell apart after Rusescape caused most of the members to stop playing LFS.

I was in [SR] for a brief period. Great bunch of guys, I really hope they are still around. I left because I was a admin on the Redline Racing servers, but couldn't be in a team just in case of favoritism. So I stuck with the admining side.

My reasons for not playing in over 18 months?

Basically, as many of you know, LFS is will suck up your social life and it did. But, after passing my driving test, I was always out which left zero time for LFS Then my G25 broke (Gah!) so that put a total stop to playing. I had a brief go on demo with a keyboard and that refreshed my love for the game.

I'm getting my own place this month, and one thing I plan on buying is another G25, then I will be back I will stay active on the forums like I used to until then though

Much love, good night.

oh god its back.

lol just kidding.

Long time no see mate.
Yes it has been a while. Nice to see a old name
See? That wheel ruins your game.

Welcome back, I loved your 'drysenseofhumourandsarcastic' reactions etc.
I should of stuck with the keyboard and mouse.

Nice to be remembered
Sorry, who are you?
#8 - Seb66
Quote from The General Lee :I was in [SR] for a brief period. Great bunch of guys, I really hope they are still around. I left because I was a admin on the Redline Racing servers, but couldn't be in a team just in case of favoritism. So I stuck with the admining side.

Do you mean SR, as in Sonicrealms Racing?
#9 - Jakg
I gotta ask... still got the BMW?
Hi, I know you.

Quote from The General Lee :I used to race in Moo.Racing along side S14Daft (Drift)

I just hope he doesn't come back as well.
Quote from zeugnimod :Hi, I know you.

haha i know him in rl and he will probably be back once he has internet but i could be wrong
Quote from trebor901 :haha i know him in rl and he will probably be back once he has internet but i could be wrong

Yeah, other SR members know that all too well...
My god Looney how have you being?
Long time no see mate not that you remember me.

Quote from zeugnimod :Hi, I know you.

Oh god please I hope he doesn't.
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
Welcome back
Think I've only seen you online in the past once or twice, but you're a fair and kind racer.

Welcome back!

And congrats for getting your drivers license!
Aww, still a warm-ish bunch I see.

Yep, [SR] as in Sonicrealms Racing

Jakg - I had to scrap it after I went to put a new windscreen in and found it was rotted But don't worry, I bought another. It was a 320 Coupe so I was rocking 6 cylinders and 2 doors Although I've now sold that and got a 2001 VW Golf V5 2.3 20v with 170bhp. Currently trying to sell it for something turbo and RWD. Been looking at Skylines, Silvias, that kind of thing.

I have seen S14Daft on MSN a few time, not spoken to him. I met him in real life after a week long Mooooooo meeting. Nice guy, went proper emo towards the end though.

Gotta ask, is that kid who spent daddys money and had no respect for his own and others belongings. His dad worked in a pharmacy - Can't remember his name, it began with an H - is he still around?

Chrisuu - Of course I remember you, thank you

Scrabble - Thanks very much
Ah, I get it now. I kept thinking Gener_AL...
Nope, I'm your Pink floyd buddy
#19 - Jakg
Quote from The General Lee :Although I've now sold that and got a 2001 VW Golf V5 2.3 20v with 170bhp.

Nooooo!! I see what you did there.

Welcome back!
Quote from Zeugimod or however you spell it : I just hope he doesn't come back as well. + random comments from Chrisuu

Oh won't you two just grow up. I wouldn't have had to go onto SR's forum, if SR weren't a bunch of people who thought that being the best team meant having a half decent server (racing quality and connection wise) and a 'team' comprising of 50% of the active LFS Users, none of whom were decent drivers I may add, (if I remember only one of them was any good, we had some good XFG and XRT races, can't remember your name, sorry). But that's all done and in the past.

FYI I moved out from living with my Mum, and have been living in an apartment for about a year now. (Un)Fortunately I can't afford internet at the moment and in-between working my ass off, getting a whole bunch of decent qualifications and actually having a life outside of the online world, LFS has drifted out of my mindset.

Unsurprisingly why, really. A forum full of elitist bastards who belittle everyone else if they don't fit into their little boxes, and a poor development team, which after 2 years still has failed to produce the Scirocco in a playable format. I was as patient as anyone could have asked for yet not even a patch for months. Nice to see things have changed. /sarcasm.

Plus I'd rather keep my bike on the road and experience some real speed, rather than sit in a dark room playing simulations, even if I enjoyed many hours of close racing.

Anyway Niall, weebee, and yeah haven't spoken for ohh, too long. Hit me up on MSN sometime. I rode down towards Exeter the other week, could have popped round!

And don't worry Mr Z (and any other 'haters')

I won't be back till I have internet since this is a pain to browse on my Blackberry, and only if something has happened to LFS's development.

Anyhoo, hope all is well with everyone on here.

Bye.
Howdy.

Hope all is well.

E: BTW Niall. How long have you had your Golf? One of my mates had a Yellow 2001 V5 which he sent down your way (ish) to his Dads showroom/eastenders type yard earlier this year, and it recently sold. Just wondering if it's the same one.
I remember you.
Didn't think it was 18 months that I didn't see you.
Welcome back.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Oh won't you two just grow up.

No.

Thx for the entertainment, though. Maybe you actually should come back.

The General Who?!
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG