The online racing simulator
Cat vs Deer vs Dog
(37 posts, started )
Cat vs Deer vs Dog
Poor dog.

I did laugh at the cat though. I love them creatures. Just sneeks up, pretends to be harmless, and then BAM. Ninja attack and legs it.
#3 - JJ72
The dog shouldn't be hurt too bad, they have pretty thick body fat.

eww and the kitty is cute.
#4 - amp88
I'm surprised the deer ran away from its fawn (leaving it to the cat) to attack the dog (which, although we can't be sure given the angle of filming) that looked like it wasn't threatening. I'm also surprised people just stood by and let the deer attack the dog.
#5 - JJ72
I bet to differ, people are over protective with their pets. How'd you expect it to survive in an apocolyspe? I train my dog to hunt on rodents and stray cats!
I will now teach my dog how to eat deers, stupid animals.
#7 - amp88
Quote from JJ72 :I bet to differ, people are over protective with their pets. How'd you expect it to survive in an apocolyspe? I train my dog to hunt on rodents and stray cats!

I have the other way of thinking. If your dog's in trouble (I suppose it's the same for other pets but dogs especially) you should try to protect it. One day he/she might save your life, treat them the same way.
Quote from amp88 :I have the other way of thinking. If your dog's in trouble (I suppose it's the same for other pets but dogs especially) you should try to protect it. One day he/she might save your life, treat them the same way.

I'd agree.

And that video was ... I don't have any comment, but yes goes to prove wild animals are wild... I mean this is common sense for a lot of people who are outdoorsy - and smart/respectful about it.
Quote from amp88 :I have the other way of thinking. If your dog's in trouble (I suppose it's the same for other pets but dogs especially) you should try to protect it. One day he/she might save your life, treat them the same way.

Welcome to Earth. A place where pet owners would rather film their dog getting attacked instead of helping, because it might become a YouTube hit!
Seriously i would kick the living shit out of the stupid deer if it attacked my dog.

The f*cking owner didn't even help the dog... jeez
Surely the deer would just rape a human if it got near it.
Car (with bullbar) vs dear

hmm
Deer would own you unless you get 1st knockout punch in, or have a bat
Quote from DejaVu :Deer would own you unless you get 1st knockout punch in, or have a bat

Or a huge stick!

My dad protected our dog from a cow once. It charged for no reason and he got between the cow and our dog so that he (the dog) could get away
Poor dog, i mean ... look how innocent he/she is. Just sittin in there, havin a good time and then some ragin deer comes in and starts throwing feet at them.

Its nature and obviously at some points the deer was protecting her baby. But that damn deer has to be quite stupid because the dog seems to be 100% innocent. Dont know, hmm ...

Edit:
Quote from Luke.S :My dad protected our dog from a cow once. It charged for no reason and he got between the cow and our dog so that he (the dog) could get away

Brave! :]
-
(obsolum) DELETED by obsolum
aw
the deer was obviously in stress and afraid, nothing surprising, just wanted to defent itself and calf
this was in america, so please explain why the deer wasn't shot in the head by some red neck?
Quote from Mustafur :this was in america, so please explain why the deer wasn't shot in the head by some red neck?

'Cause it was in Northern America, where the more civilized yanks live?
Quote from obsolum :'Cause it was in Northern America, where the more civilized yanks live?

Western civilisation? I think it would be a very good idea. - Ghandi
I hate those animals...
Quote from hazaky :Poor dog, i mean ... look how innocent he/she is. Just sittin in there, havin a good time and then some ragin deer comes in and starts throwing feet at them.

It is like you drink beer in bar and some dudes will knock out you, just because they think about something bad
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :It is like you drink beer in bar and some dudes will knock out you, just because they think about something bad

this is rather common actually

Cat vs Deer vs Dog
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG