The online racing simulator
Tiger Express Motorsports
(194 posts, started )
Gratz both
Quote from J@tko :Congratulations guys

Anyway, I hope it's beginning of good relationship between TEM and those 2 drivers. All I have to do is wish good luck to both drivers
Grats guys
I no Chris pretty well, he's a fast and great guy
Grats lads!
Thanks guys!
I feel very good with this team, is very friendly

Grats to Liane too
Grats for both

NOTE: Chris, good luck in your new adventure. You´re a great guy and you will take great results for TEM

greetings
Thanks my friend!
I hope so.
Quote from TypeRacing :

Anyway, I hope it's beginning of good relationship between TEM and those 2 drivers. All I have to do is wish good luck to both drivers

lol I did notice that after I posted it, but I'd still call a girl a "guy" if it was in the plural sense
good luck
Good luck!
Grats!!!!!!!!!
Thanks everyone, looking forward to racing under the TEM banner.

Tiger Express Motorsports is proud to welcome its newest recruit: Tom zippytheone Parker. This extends TEM’s members squad to 10 drivers.

Tom, 17, comes from England. He is a former Gentles on Circuits member, and has experience in various leagues, including LFSCART Light, OWRL, iTCC or GTAL. He plans to carry on with his league racing involvement, after entering in LFSCART and Original LFS League.

PS: Also note that our website is currently being updated. A brand new version of our Trophy Cabinet has been released. Feel free to check it to find more about our league racing achievements.
Welcome Tom, good luck!
GO TOWM <3! congratz!
Grats Tom
Gratz Tom,good luck in TEM
Hmm I thought Tom joined at the 250 GL Tom!
grats Tommeeh
ah that'd explain it
Thanks guys for the words of congrats Well excited at the opportunity

Quote from Mustangman759 :Hmm I thought Tom joined at the 250 GL Tom!

I think my quali and performance in twins (maybe not so fail of a race but still decent enough :P) may have helped
you just trolling me now? just kidding
Wd Tom and TEM

Good luck in future!
Grats, good luck!

Tiger Express Motorsports
(194 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG