The online racing simulator
so sad
(11 posts, started )
so sad
well i was wanting this game to drift but i just ant happy car grips to much n idk wat to do
i see videos of people drifting n looks so fun but i go into server n its laggy im from usa so idk
Quote from Jeff871 :i see videos of people drifting n looks so fun but i go into server n its laggy im from usa so idk

try to gt in usa srvs s u dun lag etc also a gd setp is for gd drifting
#4 - Buzzn
Ok To help you out whit the "not able to drift thing you can take a look at this tread: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=40397 This is a Drift guide tread.

And the 2 Question about Lagg, you have to find a server thats close to you.

Hope this helps
Quote from Bose321 :try to gt in usa srvs s u dun lag etc also a gd setp is for gd drifting

myb hes nt t gd t drf so idk, or myb hes int cont tht sck mkeyblls
#6 - hp999
ffs stop drftn w/ kb mkay uze momo

Don't complain about the grip. Learn it.
#7 - Dac
You won't be able to drift properly until you learn how to drive properly.
If you are coming from Need For Speed games you have a nice road to learn

Also, stp tlkin lyk dis, mkay?
Quote from kimd41 :If you are coming from Need For Speed games you have a nice road to learn

Also, stp tlkin lyk dis, mkay?

y? I wn to gt sm'e pstc0nt fo me usr.

But yea, like others said ... well, u gotta practise alot. But i wanna mention here, if u use wrong setup, it will be hard. Right now i found a nice drifting setup for XRT - its freakin easy to drift with it, long drifts, short drifts, durable tires, doesnt spin out, all the good stuff. If anyone wants it, www.setupgrid.com > XRT Drift > ... hmmm
naw i played forza for 2 years
#11 - Dac
Quote from Jeff871 :naw i played forza for 2 years

I have forza 2 and the physics is crap, plus if you were using a remote then it's pretty useless experience.

so sad
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG