The online racing simulator
G25 Force feedback settings
(8 posts, started )
#1 - jdsim
Hi I don't know why but i'm feeling weird forces from my g25 wheel. Can anyone advice on the settings i should be using ? such as spring,damper and center force percentages. and also force on the game, especially for drifting. Thank you alot!!
Spring, damper and center should be to 0. In profiler, I have 107% Force feedback (Overall effects strength) and in game around 30-40%.
Hi, I'm also very interesting about this question, in past years I'm write similar thread, but I also not get answers. Then I started with this:
http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/W ... tting_up_a_Logitech_Wheel
it is better, but it was still not original and best. Now, I know, there must be specialy tuned settings for each car in LFS. I'm not using same settings for each car. I still test the actual car with above setting and then tune it to better feeling. I dislike the behaviour of G25 at some Front-wheel drive cars in LFS. According to above settings, the wheel have next behaviour: At center it have totally 0% force, and if going more to end of steer (close to steer lock) it have very big unreal force. It is not real. In real car there is almost same force at any position of wheel (center or not center). In real car I feel still same force in wheel (independently if there is servo or not) - with servo it is easier (less force in whole scale) without servo harder (more force in whole scale), but there is still almost same force at any angle position of wheel. But in LFS at Front-wheel drive cars at center of wheel there is 0% force - it is not real. I'm serching for solution for it. I want same force at any angle of wheel (independently from angle of wheel at whole rotation scale). I want feel force at any position of wheel, also at center. I must feel same force also at center position, it is unreal with 0% force, alhough I have FFB set to 90% - at end of rotation scale it is very hard, but at center it have 0%. JDSIM - try it, and write your own experiences please.
Have somebody more real settings for real feeling?
Hi, dont have any answer for your question, but I have a fix for a problem with g25 on win 7 64bit.

I couldnt get my g25 to center. I tried all of the recomennded settings. My fix is so simple it's kinda stupid. Just start LFS without the profiler, and voila everything works fine. Dead center.
After playing other sim games, I find the force feedback very strange, when you sliding a car in a turn. In profiler I usually try 101-104 settings and ingame 40-60. I think the forces are very strong and incorrect in this setting. Also what has happend to the bumps that you almost don't feel even with ffb very high.

However, I came up with a setting with felt like driving a real car. In profiler I have set force to 51% and ingame 100%. When I drive XR GT which is one of my favourite cars it is awesome how you can control the drift as you feel the weight of the car in the wheel and not just a stupid counter steer force.
Quote from Ternauwies :However, I came up with a setting with felt like driving a real car. In profiler I have set force to 51% and ingame 100%. When I drive XR GT which is one of my favourite cars it is awesome how you can control the drift as you feel the weight of the car in the wheel and not just a stupid counter steer force.

I tried that just now.. And for me its very unplayable in the XRT. might be cause i want the car to be predictable with this setting on the xrt it goes where it wants to and most of the time, for me, all over the road

Tho in the FXO it was really LOVELY to use it, cause it made the car feel like it had at least a small amount of turning resistance for once..

So.. I dunno tbh, surely it works, and everyone has different preferences for how the car should behave. This is just me
Well, for in every other game 101%-104% gives ok forces (GTR2, evo, rfactor and arcade games dirt2), what I would suspect. I find it very strange that with this setting in lfs the ffb is very very strange, such as when you éxpect a little bit of force it pushes the steering very hard and inaccurate. Normally, I max out forces ingame as I like a go kart feeling, and you really have to work hard.

Strange, that with 51% the forces are very different than at 101% in profiler.
Deze setting is voelt bij sommige auto's for mij nog beter:

FFb settings:

Profiler: 51
Ingame: 200

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG