The online racing simulator
Brake lights of FBM's
(14 posts, started )
Brake lights of FBM's
I think this would be beneficial be BECAUSE

1. T1 makes everyone mad because I use the brake in time (newbie line help)

2. I get banned for it.

3. I get mad
#2 - hp999
Why we should have brake lights in FBM's?

Coz u get mad.

lmao.
If the game makes you mad, there is a simple solution: Close it, and go find another hobby. That's my idea of how things should be. If you're not having fun, please seek for help from the Leave and Exit buttons, not the forums.

Plus: Having break lights on the fbm won't help at all. Pile ups on T1 are just the most often situations you are likely to encounter, visiting demo racing servers, in ANY car.
#4 - pik_d
Quote from Smashysmashy :I think this would be beneficial be BECAUSE

1. T1 makes everyone mad because I use the brake in time (newbie line help)

You're not going the same speed in T1 on the first lap as you are in most laps, so you can brake later than that line indicates. It's your fault for relying on such an awful crutch.

That line is hardly ideal anyway, it's just what the (very slow) AI cars use and shouldn't be used if you want to be competitive. In many cases it brakes too early, lifts off when you don't need to, and doesn't use all of the curbing.

Finally, to comment on the thread itself, the FBM is a recreation of a real car. It shouldn't have something in game that it doesn't have in real life.
Practise in single player. Brake lights in FBM... Bhahahahahahahahhaha!
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Practise in single player. Brake lights in FBM... Bhahahahahahahahhaha!

Would you be nice?
Turn the newbie line off and start finding your own reference points. Think for yourself.
#8 - Lible
The line assist is completely useless when racing with others.
lol
I guess the main reason why not to do this is that the real FBM has no brake light either. Why should we make one of the few real cars less real just because some people use useless aids instead of their own judgement? Drive, don't be driven...

Sidenote for Smashy:
It might not seem that way, but this section is for suggestions that you think will improve the game for everyone in some way. It's absolutely OK to be unsatisfied with something, but before you start suggesting changes, you should think about the reason of your disconcent. Suggestions you've posted so far were actually for your personal benefit only. I don't mean to be rude, I just think you should realize that 90 % of all problems can be fixed on your part and that's what you should do in the first place.
Same like F1 rear cars
Add and wiperblade when rain will be in LFS......
On topic: i don't see the meaning of rear lights.... I Agree with the others...

Brake lights of FBM's
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG