The online racing simulator
upgrades for dell inpiron 530
(6 posts, started )
hi i got a dell inspiron 530 (fat one i guess you can say) and i would like to no what upgrades i can get for it, i want to be able to run gta4 and other big games on it.

specs:
processor: intel core 2 duo CPU E6550 @ 2.33GHz
momory:3326 MB
system type: 32-bit OS (vista)
video card: AIT radeon HD 2400 pro

what upgrades can i get for this?

thanks
Wrong section. This thread should be here.

About that PC, well u could buy a whole new PC because this one is pretty old. I mean, there's no point in making major upgrades. But, if u cant afford a new one - u could get a new CPU and GPU. Then u might play some games, it depends. How much is ur budget?
#3 - Jakg
You dont need a new CPU, just a new graphics card - but your PSU and it's connectors would be the limiting factor.
ok thanks, and yea i cant afford a new computer. and id say about $500 or so i am willing to spend
Quote from joebob4441 :ok thanks, and yea i cant afford a new computer. and id say about $500 or so i am willing to spend

Tis all I pay for a computer. My last computer which is now 5 years old cost $500. Only cost me another $50 a few years later to get a gfx that I could run games with (which has since blown up on me so I'm back to no gaming.)

If you are only going to spend $500 to upgrade that particular computer, you may as well just go buy a new one for $500.
Quote from mrodgers :Tis all I pay for a computer. My last computer which is now 5 years old cost $500. Only cost me another $50 a few years later to get a gfx that I could run games with (which has since blown up on me so I'm back to no gaming.)

If you are only going to spend $500 to upgrade that particular computer, you may as well just go buy a new one for $500.

Agree'd. Also, if you sell your old one first (and get a good deal) then u have even more money to spend.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG