The online racing simulator

Poll : Which date would you prefer for the final iTCC round?

Closed since :
Sunday 9th May
Sunday 2nd May
CBA/Other :|
Quote from zeugnimod :Any news on a stream?

No, the streams are only used to show races live, not to show people the news.
Quote from zeugnimod :Any news on a stream?

Have no one available to stream. Would pull Wilko, but he has a chance at the title so
Quote from pik_d :No, the streams are only used to show races live, not to show people the news.

:insane:

Quote from dekojester :Have no one available to stream. Would pull Wilko, but he has a chance at the title so

Pff, he has to get his priorities right.
Quote from dekojester :Have no one available to stream. Would pull Wilko, but he has a chance at the title so

You would not pull me even if I was last in the championship. I'm not missing this for the world!

I can't stream nowerdays anyway :doh:

Lack of stream = Fail.
aww
Quote from DevilDare :

Lack of stream = Fail.

Never mind, you can watch my stream of my garden when I get it up and running again later
Only if there will be a snail race!
Quote from zeugnimod :Only if there will be a snail race!

Dude, we just said that we can't get a stream of Wilko racing
You could substitute for him.
Quote from J@tko :Dude, we just said that we can't get a stream of Wilko racing

Wheeeeeeeeeeey!
Server's set to the Race password for all to join :o
Provisional final standings, pending any protests or penalties (should be final a few days after the protest period ends):

Kliaudaitis - 84
Doležal - 81
van Buren -80
De Jong - 79
Wilkinson - 73

Thanks to everyone for taking part, and for making that final round very exciting
Last round was really, really great racing.
Very sad that there was no stream, there was so much to show
Thanks guys for racing, race 3 was the best race in my life, it was so fcking awesome! thanks Yann, Kaique and others! Really great racing
Attached images
mudah.png
Quote from iFastLT :Very sad that there was no stream, there was so much to show
Thanks guys for racing, race 3 was the best race in my life, it was so fcking awesome! thanks Yann, Kaique and others! Really great racing

Yea, was really great racing, with several passes a lap, some small touches but nothing too rude Too bad I had to give the top 10 to Chris and Seb after my moment under SC :sadbanana

Had some great moment with Ramon too in race 2 Oh and grats to Karolis also
Quote from VTiRacing :What you mean, Wilko?

Stopping dead under SC to give your team mate a massive gap behind him ring any bells?
Quote from Wilko868 :Stopping dead under SC to give your team mate a massive gap behind him ring any bells?

Don't feel bad, at least they didn't get their buddy to jump the curb and spin you.
Any bump drafting this time around?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Any bump drafting this time around?

A bit, but not as prolific, from what I remember.
Quote from PMD9409 :Don't feel bad, at least they didn't get their buddy to jump the curb and spin you.

I only do my own dirty work
Quote from Wilko868 :I only do my own dirty work

Me too!

*looks back at last SSL result*

Yeah about that...
I'm sorry I couldn't be around... I hurt my knee and my arms in yesterday's training after I fell... I wasn't able to steer propperly... didn't make any sense at all to try racing...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG