The online racing simulator

Poll : Which date would you prefer for the final iTCC round?

Closed since :
Sunday 9th May
Sunday 2nd May
CBA/Other :|
iTCC 2010 Round 6: Race Discussion
Well, final round of the season, and it's tight at the top. Still 40 points up for grabs, which technically means 14 drivers can still win the title, unlikely though, but still a very close fight for the top spot.

We do have a bit of a problem though; the final round is meant to be this Sunday, however your admin team and I'm sure many of the racers will be doing the final GTAL round (12 hours!) the day before. And Passo will be away, so we can't persuade him to provide us with his dulcet tones

How would everyone feel about moving the races back a week to Sunday 9th May?
Quote from boothy :Well, final round of the season, and it's tight at the top. Still 40 points up for grabs, which technically means 14 drivers can still win the title, unlikely though, but still a very close fight for the top spot.

We do have a bit of a problem though; the final round is meant to be this Sunday, however your admin team and I'm sure many of the racers will be doing the final GTAL round (12 hours!) the day before. And Passo will be away, so we can't persuade him to provide us with his dulcet tones

How would everyone feel about moving the races back a week to Sunday 9th May?

If the race is to be postponed, I would have to say, that I would verily agree, it is moved to the 9th of May.
#3 - Ricou
I'd really prefer the 9th May too.
#4 - Rikje
I wouldn't really mind tbh, 9th of may is what I prefer though due to personal things that I have to take care of at the 2nd.
May 2nd: 6-mile run // May 9th: Mother's Day
However, May 9th might be nicer for me...
#6 - Rikje
let's make it a mothers day special? Didn't jwardy have his special teddybear skin theme last season ?
Quote from Rikje :let's make it a mothers day special? Didn't jwardy have his special teddybear skin theme last season ?

great idea... instead of team colours everybody has got greetings for his/her mother on the roof and on the sides I start immagine it :P
No one seems to be able to make it on the 2nd of may. So make it the second of may so I can win for a change.
btw I'll be trying to present my self in a better performance then last round at Blackwood... it was a horrible round reviewing it from the view of my personal standarts of behaviour during that race... I promise there'll be a change...
hum have a karting 24 hrs race on 8th & 9th may but it start/finished at 10:00 UTC so nevermind 9th May is okay for me
9th may for me, real life race this weekend wont make it home intime then.
I don't mind so much, but I guess I'd better get some rest after the 12H, so I voted for the 9th of May
9th of May! I'm at a mates 21st this weekend so party timeeeeeeeee and was thinking I'd miss out on this.. now I'm hoping for the week after though
Looks like the people have spoken, the 9th it is then
So it's official, the race is postponed ?
Seems like it
Yeah, the final round will be on Sunday the 9th of May. There will be no pre-qualifying, just reserve shootouts etc at the usual time. Hope to see as many of you there as possible
Great, Mr Bont has finished my special 'mothers day' skin for the final race and I can't wait till raceday
#19 - CSF
Ooops... sorry Nathan. Seems Boothy has changed the admin pass without telling anyone.
#20 - CSF
Got the adminz, unbanned.
Could you unban me now?
#22 - CSF
I'm not sure if I can attend to session 1, is there any chance I can be moved to session 2 please? Thanks
Any news on a stream?

iTCC 2010 Round 6: Race Discussion
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG