The online racing simulator
Youtube's new layout?
(111 posts, started )
I like the new layout look, but I can't stand the purple / black combo for links. I've gotten used to blue and purple.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :I like the new layout look, but I can't stand the purple / black combo for links. I've gotten used to blue and purple.

Yeah same.

Also when you use the old home, the video's you click from there don't get purple on the new home (thus not shown as watched) which is kinda... well, annoying.
it sucks.
period.
a single line of videos...bad.
watched vids dont dissapear, also u cant remove them.
as i have many subscriptions its nearly impossible to keep track of their uploads...me wants the old style back.
/home aint a proper option too...
what i don't like at all is the icon for bookmarks and tabs... what was wrong with the original ??

PS. I agree, Bose321
fu....not even /home does give the old layout anymore...if it cant be configured soon that means good bye YT...just cant stand this mess
Right... The old layout was the bad one when it was new, now all of a sudden its amazing. In a couple of years when we get yet another re-design, this new one will be the best one.

Seriously...
nah not for me.
was already ok back then.
main thing what i dislike is that all the vids are shown in a single row and watched vids dont get off the list after...so u have to do loads of scrolling and still have a mess...like there have been 2 uploads of person one, the one upload of person 2 after that another upload of person one (1 day older...) really messy.
Quote from DevilDare :Right... The old layout was the bad one when it was new, now all of a sudden its amazing. In a couple of years when we get yet another re-design, this new one will be the best one.

Seriously...

If they make it worse again, then yes.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :fu....not even /home does give the old layout anymore...if it cant be configured soon that means good bye YT...just cant stand this mess

Really?
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :nah not for me.
was already ok back then.
main thing what i dislike is that all the vids are shown in a single row and watched vids dont get off the list after...so u have to do loads of scrolling and still have a mess...like there have been 2 uploads of person one, the one upload of person 2 after that another upload of person one (1 day older...) really messy.

There's an Opera extension to hide the already watched videos... if you use Opera, look for it, if you don't, there should probably be a similar extension for your browser too.

After reading the comments I noticed you guys browse Youtube in a completely different way than I do.
Hmm.. Now that when someone uploads more videos than just one (the ones you have subcsribed to) it shows really small "+One more video" underneath the first video and shows the list of the recently uploaded videos..

Rather silly, prefer them all being side by side..

Youtube's new layout?
(111 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG