The online racing simulator
Can't change rollcage colour
(9 posts, started )
Something I've noticed for a while now, it seems that it's no longer possible to change the rollcage colour for the XFR and XRR. The skins I have for those cars are made to change the cage colour and still do in the CMX viewer but in game the cage is white. Here are the two skins that I've noticed this with.
Attached images
XFR_resound.jpg
XRR_787b.jpg
I don't think it's a bug. The developers maybe just don't want it to be skinnable. Let it look like normal tubes
The Mirrors of these cars where modified for Patch Z, and as a result, their location on the skin file has changed slightly too. You're currently using the old default skins.

The location of the roll cage may have also changed, but it appears it may no longer be skinnable (or at least, it isn't indicated where to skin it on the template). You would have to experiment with placing different colours in different areas around the mirror area if you wanted to find out
Well, if you make a skin with only red color and the rollcage stays the same, it's not skinnable.
#5 - Etem
cool xD nice XFR skin.
May I have it? xD
Quote from Etem :cool xD nice XFR skin.
May I have it? xD

It has his name on the windshield..
I can remember just being able to change it in the Garage, but i'm currently at school, so i can't check it out.
it's not skinnable anymore... i like yellow roll bars, and i noticed it too.
#9 - Bean0
Pretty sure you can change a .dds to change their colour.

No idea which one though, sorry

Edit: Looks like XRcage.dds could be one, not sure if it does all updated ones.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG