The online racing simulator
didn't they hit 53's in Q2?
Quote from Intrepid :Sutil would still have to pit to change to softs at some point.

However he can wait till the last 15 laps to do it(all depends on tire wear though).
Quote from BenjiMC :didn't they hit 53's in Q2?

Q2 is no longer he fastest session now, thanks to the fact they can do Q3 with low fuel.
Quote from BenjiMC :didn't they hit 53's in Q2?

argh yeah, missed that.

@Mustafur: every sesson is low fuel now.
Quote from JJ72 :@Mustafur: every sesson is low fuel now.

yeah i knew that, but before Q3 wasn't low fuel so Q2 was always the fastest.
BOTH Ferrari have their engine changed, and the first race havn't even started...

well at least their PR/marketing people said that engine being replaced can be used in free practice sessions in the future, just to comfort themselves....
Hehe nice

now they only have 7 engines left for the 'rest' of the season
Did the BBC stop the live streaming on iPlayer?
It certainly would be an interesting prospect but despite having a tyre advantage, I suspect at least the Ferraris will outpace him.
Lol@interview

Schuey'll probably finish out of the points

...Did Martin call the pace car sexy?
Quote from NotAnIllusion :It certainly would be an interesting prospect but despite having a tyre advantage, I suspect at least the Ferraris will outpace him.

lets see if Ferrari's brand sparkling new engines don't give them "some abnormal parameters" too...

please blown the engines on BOTH Ferrari, PLEASE~!

Otherwise as Alex Yoong pointed out in our commentary in Asia after qualifying yesterday, rightly and wrongly, it's going to be a snore-fest... (while his co-commentator is giving him the looks of you can't say that son, that'd hurt our TV ratings~ lol)
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Lol@interview

Schuey'll probably finish out of the points

...Did Martin call the pace car sexy?

which it is...

But that got me wondering... had James Allen ever called Lewis sexy~?
that airbus flying over the track is massive!
Quote from JCTK :which it is...

But that got me wondering... had James Allen ever called Lewis sexy~?

Don't go there!!!
At least I got one of the bets rights in my F1 fantasy thing, Chandhok first retirement.
WTF Hulk

Webber!

LOL@Force India wiping out

Di Grassi...OUT
so..... this is supposed to be more exiting than last year? looks like the same old vettel-is-alone-at-the-front-chased-by-a-powerfull-team situation...

E:

GO GLOCK!!!! RIDE THAT VIRGIN TO IT'S LIMITS!
el, I laughed out loud at your edit.

Petrov's screwed....
is Lotus the only new teams still hv its cars running~? lol
gosh only 20 laps hv passed...
The Red Bull not going as good as the Ferraris with the hard tyres in early laps.
awe..... the virgin reacher her climax way too soon.....

i think vettel has the pace to keep the ferraris behind him, eventhough i am a fond ferrari fanboi, i feel betrayed since they kicked kimi.... so i would like to see vettel take the win over them red cars
they could never passed on tracks, now that FIA took out the fuel stop, they could hardly use the pit stops to pass people too...

the question now is, will the prime last till the end of the race~?

Vettel seems quite comfortable controlling the pace, and I'm falling asleep...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG