The online racing simulator
yeah, i feel so demotivated also
Where I can download the "demand"?
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by MuderGO[LT]
Quote from PMD9409 :Stream Download: Click.

Thanks.

S.Williams - Thanks for the bumpdraft. Just a pity, that later you hit in the wall..
#30 - troy
That went rather well for me, could keep out of all the accidents and got a bump partner (thanks Kenneth) just in the right time at the last safety car phase, so it was just cruising home second place after that. Bean0 finishing in 8th so he is directly qualified too, bring on the race should be fun.
roller coaster for me.

Completely missed the hotlap session and had to race my way in or else be out completely. With a 0 time, provisional was out of the question 100%.

started last, got caught in an incident with Shayne which spun me. No caution and joined right behind the 41. Unlapped myself b4 the 1st caution and went up to 5th. Runas was blocking like his life depended on it and almost took out Yann and I (I wont protest...dont know about Yann, but please be careful next time). Fell back to 7-8th after that blocking incident...tried to bump my way back but too many people were making desperate blocks and moves and eventually a lag bump dropped me to 11-13th with Cagas and Martin. By now I'm starting to worry and I fought the both of them as hard as I could. Then Elliot fell back to us and I thought I should atleast go for a 10. Pushed him wide in T3 (sorry just oval racing :razz and switched back him to finish 10th before him.

Overall..could have been much better (especially since I was once running 5th) but I also could have crashed and not qualified.

I'm somewhat pleased that I was able to race in. Just hope that I dont stay at the end of the field for long come this K250 .

Also, thanks a lot TEM guys for allowing me in their channel.
#32 - Ori
Quote from EliteAti :Session Race 1
Lap and Timecode Lap 40, Timecode: ~46.30
Cars involved #03 - #88 - #96 - #16 and many more
Brief description. Car #88 Takes car #03 Racing line, even though #03 as wide as possible and theres more than plenty of space for #88 inside of track available to use, thus causing massive crashes and damage for alot of people, for example forcing #16 to DNF.

I was going that line because exiting turn 1 50 B. Holmberg touched me and was swirving all the way to turn 2 so I stood as far from him as possible but still gave you enough room. If you would have checked your left instead of expecting anything and turning into me without beeing aware of the situation it wouldn' have happened. I was watching for both of you all the time. I saw he wasn't to my left anymore but he could have been in my dead angle.
Sorry for not showing up, i chose sleep over racing. 4:30am i draw the line there.
Sorry
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti
Quote from Ori :I was going that line because exiting turn 1 50 B. Holmberg touched me and was swirving all the way to turn 2 so I stood as far from him as possible but still gave you enough room. If you would have checked your left instead of expecting anything and turning into me without beeing aware of the situation it wouldn' have happened. I was watching for both of you all the time. I saw he wasn't to my left anymore but he could have been in my dead angle.

I was totally aware of the situation, i did see Holmberg going off by your little push and i knew he was slown down by then, it was your job to tilt your head to the left and check the situation out yourself. The crash wouldnt have happened if you would of been careful in this situation. Totally unbelievable from your part, this is oval racing, fast responses to everything going on track are required from drivers view. You had plenty of time to check everything out, you didnt and this is what happened.
That went well for me,could finish in top 3 in Twin 1,but got pushed into the wall in T3 by #50,so got back to 11,then catched up one group,where my team mate Lims was,so he hellped me,so i finished 7th,could do top 3 but meh,it is how it is.But im disappointed,cuz ppl can't understand,that when they see a blue flag,they HAVE to move from the line...I almost got crashed by Kings,who firstly blocked us with Kenneth(he had a blue flag and had to move),i was beeping and turning my headlights on and off but he didn't move,then he got spun by Ken later (nice job mate!) So please guys,watch out the blue flags and see you on the race!
12th in my race, last qualyfing spot, only by 0,03s... that was a race.
Just hated the wind, couldn't find a line through last turn for the whole race + someone was still around.
Hopefully 250 will work better for me.
Quote from lizardfolk : Runas was blocking like his life depended on it and almost took out Yann and I (I wont protest...dont know about Yann, but please be careful next time).

I won't but yea.

Mr Runas, you definitely have to understand that blocking the inside line at 15 laps to go is not only pointless but also extremely dangerous. You can be sure that you won't last long in the 250 if you keep acting like that.

Nice race anyway. Most of the people were acting like reasonable ones, which is always nice to see.
I think people are starting to realize that it is possible to go 2 wide throughout most if not all of the Kyoto Oval.

Just go high but stay as tight as possible and you should be able to maintain atleast side by side with someone who is passing you. If he actually does pass you anyways, then it was really bound to happen. So just prepare to catch the draft and repass him.

Blocking is fine. But blocking like that is horribly unnecessary and it will hurt you as well as the person you're blocking
Quote from prOmo_LTU :...that when they see a blue flag,they HAVE to move from the line...I almost got crashed by Kings,who firstly blocked us with Kenneth(he had a blue flag and had to move),i was beeping and turning my headlights on and off but he didn't move,then he got spun by Ken later (nice job mate!) So please guys,watch out the blue flags and see you on the race!

Quote from boothy :V.Flags
4. Blue
a. Used as a warning to a slower car that a faster car is approaching. Use caution. Hold your line, and make no moves to impede the faster car.

Basically, just don't take a lapping car out Then refer to the sporting code oval section for how to unlap yourself

I'm not really speaking about the incident in question, just the mistaken belief.
had 1-30 fps during in my race
Quote from JayEyeBee :I'm not really speaking about the incident in question, just the mistaken belief.

Well yes,but that happend in a long straight before t2,there was a lot of space to move...and he kept blocking me after i was beeping etc...
Well... nice to see the rants have started ... Now for mine... RAWR!!! I so hope my hotlap from qualifying is enough to get into the actual race. Get 4th on the grid and then go to all but 2 or 3 at the back in T1 after me and some others tried to put 3 cars into 2 spaces... being on the outside meant i got knocked up the track and made contact with the wall. When i pitted on lap 2 of racing i forgot to setup my pitstop, and repaired damage and changed tyres :| lost a lap to the leader, got a caution, i was gonna be next to take back a lap... mis-shifted, caution, not first lapped car again, that happened twice before i took a lap back... worked my way back up the grid and just as things were looking good, COMING OFF OF T2 with LOADS OF ROOM, moroz and antika (i think) hit each other, i fail to slow down quickly enough, lag hit right across the track and bam... wall spaz... roll... DNF... what an unlucky fail of a race, i hope the 250, if i race at all... goes alot better.
Quote from TReeArms :Session (Qualifying Race 2)
Lap and Timecode : Lap 32, Timecode 31.05 min.
Cars involved : 41 me - #92 #86
Brief description : Waiting for your comments, I lost my position, was bad for me

Yea, sorry, I most probably didn't leave enough room :/.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Well yes,but that happend in a long straight before t2,there was a lot of space to move...and he kept blocking me after i was beeping etc...

I was pointing out the rule, nothing more. I'm not the one you need to convince.
Ill remeber to not be a smart ass again during my quli run next time.
Haha i was thinking just after the first split on my second lap "OH SHIT" lol
Low line = fail, maybe i should of listen to niko :S
Oh well at least you'll remember me this year for the worst quli time.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG