The online racing simulator
Vent problems
(22 posts, started )
Vent problems
Hi, im been fighting a long time now whit ventirlo.

Some guys like Eimantas, Yann and Chris were trying to find a solution for my problem, but they werent able to fix it.

Others can hear my voice clearly, but I cant hear them

Enable outgoing voice communications is off.
Outbound and inbound is volume 10

I would be realy happy if you would help me

Thanks allready
There's probably a checkbox for ingoing sound that you haven't seen?
Is it enabled in Windows sound controller? In audio card drivers?
Everything else works like TeamSpeak or Skype, but I cant get ventirlo to work
bump
There wasnt any helping link at google...
Tried reinstalling?
Quote from manneF1 :

Enable outgoing voice communications is off.
Outbound and inbound is volume 10

Thanks allready

i have my outgoing voice communications on. (dunno if that makes any difference)
make sure there isnt any mute on. (although thats probably the first thing you checked.
In Team Speak I have a problem with it messing around with the direction of the communications. I like my incoming to go to my headset speaker (XBOX 360 Headset) while my outgoing goes through the mic (XBOX 360 Headset Mic). I believe that's how they're labeled.

I've got nothing else that could help.
On the setup screen, change your output device - it might be set to default wave mapper or whatever. Also try enabling/disabling Direct Sound if the first option doesn't work. As a last desperate piece of advice from me: check if you haven't accidentally muted everyone.
I hear talking, but I need to turn audio to the max and that kills my ears at the LFS.
Reduce the sound of LFS in options.
Do I need to adjust it at LFS?

It would be easier if I would do that on ventirlo
First: Put Ventrilo on highest volume. I never used it so I don't know how.
Second: Open LFS and get in options (from menu, don't get on track), somebody should speak on microphone, so you can put speakers on volume so you can hear him talking. Then reduce the sound of LFS to 1 and start a session.
Third: Increase the sound of LFS untill you can hear both car (LFS) and somebody speaking (Vent).

I think this should help you how to do it.
Quote from manneF1 :Do I need to adjust it at LFS?

It would be easier if I would do that on ventirlo

Amplifiers: inbound. Turn that up, it's also in the setup screen.
Quote from Jertje :Amplifiers: inbound. Turn that up, it's also in the setup screen.

I think he meant that he needs tutorial for those with less then 5% of skull filled with brain (no offence).
I think he'll do it with mine tut.
Quote from matijapkc :I think he meant that he needs tutorial for those with less then 5% of skull filled with brain (no offence).

Nah, Im not stupid, I just might be lazy sometimes to find the solution at my own
Quote from matijapkc :I think he meant that he needs tutorial for those with less then 5% of skull filled with brain (no offence).

lold
I looked into this thread hoping to find advice on anger management...

Now I'm angry.
Quote from manneF1 :Nah, Im not stupid, I just might be lazy sometimes to find the solution at my own

Have you tried mine?
I can hear others now, but voice activication doesent realy work
#22 - senn
don't use voice act, it's bloody annoying when u can hear people talking in the background, or dropping things etc.

Use logitech software to assign a button on the wheel as PTT for vent.

Vent problems
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG