The online racing simulator
Lets roll

Can't wait for tonight, its gonna be though as hell to do well here I believe.
Gotta push for a pole I think, but we shall see how that goes.

Best of luck for everyone in the race, and again thanks to all the NDR crew for an amazing league
So only R1's?
If i could get server info (pw) it would be nice !
Quote from fermevc :If i could get server info (pw) it would be nice !

PMs sent to drivers I know are still active. If you need it or haven't gotten it, PM me and I'll get it to ya.
I love my connection! <3

meh :/
My stupid computer blue-screened on me >( Anyway good luck to the racers still in it! Im gonna spec the rest of the race and eat my curry.
That was... interesting

Who decided to just overtake the SC, causing everyone else to follow him
#34 - CSF
Seb :rolleyes:
good job 1-2 for team SA
***** Thing sucks wtf? Guys, please careful when racing oval, i did an über jump with perfect landing although it ruined my race.
Quote from J@tko :That was... interesting

Who decided to just overtake the SC, causing everyone else to follow him

I didn't know wtf was going on..I followed what i thought was right, which when i was doing it seemed wrong because everyone else was doing it different...
So i just tried to stay in formation to those on the apron.. turned out i was right in what i was doing all along.. apart from overtaking SC ofc.. Ah well. My first oval race..

Was happy with my Q lap
Blah, I loved the moment when Rudy was flying on the last lap, but two seconds later I saw myself flying the same way
Quote from Mr.46 :Blah, I loved the moment when Rudy was flying on the last lap, but two seconds later I saw myself flying the same way

arox and adam colided and suddenly came in and took me with them, what happend after that i dont know
Congrats to SA for their double victory - great tactics, I wouldn't have done it different.

Unfortunately I had a good drafting partner (R.Hoiting) for a few laps, but these ones were brilliant.
Quote from Rudy van Buren :arox and adam colided and suddenly came in and took me with them, what happend after that i dont know

Lul, I was like; "Who teh hell was that!? RVB!!!"
Quote from Feuerdrache :Congrats to SA for their double victory - great tactics, I wouldn't have done it different.

Unfortunately I had a good drafting partner (R.Hoiting) for a few laps, but these ones were brilliant.

I tried to take full advantage of you guys, got it once by following you two, on 2nd time i failed, i was just going off the pitlane, then you come, i miss the draft leech from you two by few inches Had to slow down for next train hahaha.
Quote from EliteAti :I tried to take full advantage of you guys, got it once by following you two, on 2nd time i failed, i was just going off the pitlane, then you come, i miss the draft leech from you two by few inches Had to slow down for next train hahaha.

Which I was in. Then me and you catched Sascha nad the other train
Quote from Feuerdrache :Congrats to SA for their double victory - great tactics, I wouldn't have done it different.

Thanks, apparently PMD and I independently came up with that idea. He thought we must have been listening to the stream but I wasn't at least.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG