The online racing simulator
12/03/10 LLWS 2010 Round 7 - Chase Cup Kyoto 200 - Season Finale
One month to go until the season finale. It will be held on the same weekend as the Kyoto 115, the official qualifying races for the 2010 Kyoto 250

More Infos to come.
#2 - pik_d
Wait when did this become the "Kyoto 200" :|
Quote from pik_d :Wait when did this become the "Kyoto 200" :|

When RaceSIM servers shut, and I couldn't be bothered to change it to 500servers 200 because it didn't have quite the same ring.

Plus, since it's the same week/end as Kyoto 250 shizz...
#4 - pik_d
When I that name I was like "shit shit so many people are gonna try and sign up because it's the 'Kyoto xxx'". But then I saw license applications were closed and all was right in the world.
Quote from pik_d :When I that name I was like "shit shit so many people are gonna try and sign up because it's the 'Kyoto xxx'". But then I saw license applications were closed and all was right in the world.

lol It just would be insane to have new entries for THE LAST race plus the thing you said: NDR + Oval + the name "Kyoto XXX" could have resulted in something like 50 cars trying to qualify
Can someone please set the LLWS server back to FOX? LFSCART MediaDay is over already.
Done, now pick a time and we can all do some drafting practice
btw please be aware that the server will be renamed in a few days to "ndr|kyoto 250" as it is the same server, and that there are from time to time the Kyoto 250 practice sessions...
#9 - pik_d
Well since our next race is KY1R can we just join and drive backward?
Quote from pik_d :Well since our next race is KY1 can we just join and drive backward?

ftfy
Oh... well in that case can we run with the XRTs?
... less then a week to go...
Can we get our server back from those Kyoto 250 nubs?
FOX *should* be enabled for you to use it with these nubs.
Quote from pik_d :Can we get our server back from those Kyoto 250 nubs?

Not until Thursday overnight after I run the last official Kyoto 250 session. If you really want, I can enable FOX as well as XRT :P
Could someone send me a setup please?? Everything I'm finding at setupgrid or Inferno is either burning up those r1's, or it isn't fast enough.

Thank you.
I wont be there, too much busy in real life and MoE 6h KY2 is also on saturday and needs train, have fun all who'll drive
I have to also back up from this one, too much going on atm. Tbh I'm not a great fan of ovals neither :rolleyes:

Have a good race you all!
Quote from arnold cottenier :Could someone send me a setup please?? Everything I'm finding at setupgrid or Inferno is either burning up those r1's, or it isn't fast enough.

Thank you.

R1s will be always hot and will be a bit slower on oval... I use the WR setup with R1s, that's all.

It's about drafting and battling with someone anyway. Once you are left alone and you are not in the lead, you usually don't have much chance, but matters to single situation anyway.
Quote from dekojester :Not until Thursday overnight after I run the last official Kyoto 250 session. If you really want, I can enable FOX as well as XRT :P

RSR Oval server is set to praccy mode, with FOX and R1's only. Everyone can use it so us KY250 nubs can haz the NDR server.
Quote from arnold cottenier :Could someone send me a setup please?? Everything I'm finding at setupgrid or Inferno is either burning up those r1's, or it isn't fast enough.

Thank you.

If u still need a setup let me know I will send you one. Don't worry too much about R1's overheating here as the corners are quite gentle so they shouldn't take too much from the tyres. Also if you haven't already, make sure the set you are using has the tyre pressures set to max (on the right atleast) as this will help keep the tyres cool.
Quote from no_one :If u still need a setup let me know I will send you one. Don't worry too much about R1's overheating here as the corners are quite gentle so they shouldn't take too much from the tyres. Also if you haven't already, make sure the set you are using has the tyre pressures set to max (on the right atleast) as this will help keep the tyres cool.

I think I found a decent setup for this race.

Thank you sir.
Quote from z-ro 8 :RSR Oval server is set to praccy mode, with FOX and R1's only. Everyone can use it so us KY250 nubs can haz the NDR server.

"SCP Cart" server is set to Ky1 with FOX and if you wont to use it you can do it .
Server is open and with FOX.

It's called and will remain called "NDR|2010 Kyoto 250"

it's unpassworded atm, I'm sure Thilo will send the appropriate passwerds before the race.

Rember that qualifying starts at 18:25 or so UTC !

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG