The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2010 Round 1 Results, Replay, Points
#2 - delis
1st of all my surname not Nachains, but Nackalns

2nd WHAT THE HELL is with country points???? why the driver points has been changed after the race? because LV won EE??? crap!!!

WHAT ARE THE REASONS FOR DOING THAT????
why you change rules at the last moment

Last edited by VTiRacing; Today at 20:06
Actually, last moment would be before the race, these have been changed after the race was finished and the positions were known. :P

I also thought the points were give only for TOP15 drivers before, but now I checked, and it was 29 drivers, so I was kind of surprised. But maybe I'm mistaking something?
Quote from andRo. :Actually, last moment would be before the race, these have been changed after the race was finished and the positions were known. :P

I also thought the points were give only for TOP15 drivers before, but now I checked, and it was 29 drivers, so I was kind of surprised. But maybe I'm mistaking something?

yap

before it was >

1-15 get points

now its >

1 - 29 get points

WTF
If you want to change rules after races, then next race you can drive alone...pfff
boothy, that's nice. Never knew you could check it like that. So as everyone can see, the points were changed in the last moment + nobody even warned about changing them. Because usually, when you change rules etc., you post that something has been changed. I wouldn't say anything if you had changed the rules before the race + told about it to others, but like this is just...

No offense, but that was so lame, Estonia. Keep it up!
slow on track, but fast on changing rules - who is it?
looks like Estonians will do anything to win
Wow...

Well this is nice....

I had a feeling that giving this over to Estonias was a bad idea...

Give it to us.
Quote from DevilDare :Wow...

Well this is nice....

I had a feeling that giving this over to Estonias was a bad idea...

Give it to us.

+ 1, let everyone organize the cup, like it should be, because Estonians don't know how to organize cups. Too bad, Kirill is not here anymore, because then everything would be totally different and in the right place.

This feels like it's Estonian cup, but maybe Estonians should type in to google "Baltic states" and check that it consists of 3 countries, not one.
btw

race was

thanks for the fight EE/LT

sorry R.Allkivi for lag hit
this thread made me lol.
LOL, after Kris quiting, he deleted all his rules. Now we use all last year rules, and i added points after race, because i forgot to add them. Anyway sorry.
Quote from VTiRacing :LOL, after Kris quiting, he deleted all his rules. Now we use all last year rules, and i added points after race, because i forgot to add them. Anyway sorry.

change it back to 1-15

btw

from last year

"Well, if you want that 4 one nation driver runs against 12 drivers of other nation, ok - let it be...
It is pointless to drive when points are for every position, and number of one nation drivers is just ridiculous. (Last round for example, only 6 lithuanians started and 3 finished, when latvians got 8 or 9, and almost all had finished. Its like football, when 1 team have 11, and "weaker" team can have 22. So, it must be changed somehow IMHO.
Or we could just change point system (I mean less points), to make racers fight for every point, last round prooved that you can have as much as you want drivers per country, and ensure champion title... Indeed lithuanians had a lot of problems at Kyoto, when people DC'ed for various problems, and latvians just "finished to get some points and grab title". So please, correct me if I'm wrong."(c)TexasLTU

Hello !

As i'm back in LFS business again, atleast as a organizer of all things, then first of all i appologyze for that crap what is happening hear.

I got information today about 21PM that Kris is leaving the Baltic Cup organization and giving it away.

As a founder of league, i still remain the rights of it and i will take the control of the league back in my hands. At this point Kööts and MuderGO[LT] have contacted me that they wish to help by organizing.

I will try to contact representers of Latvia and Lithuani during the weekend and sort that s*it out what Kris has caused.

One more time - i'm sorry for the crap and inconvinience that has been happend here. At the moment i suggest not to believe in results, we will try to fix the rules and sort this mess out.

Best Regards, Kirill Dremljuga.
-
(VTiRacing) DELETED by VTiRacing
wb kirilill

edit*post 999 w00t.
Quote from Kirill.D :
I will try to contact representers of Latvia

You don't have to contact me, I'm here. + MuderGo is from Lithuania, so he has already contacted you as you wrote.

Finally you are back. Otherwise, there was a big mess here, and Estonia were acting like they are leading the whole cup and they don't give a crap about others.
Quote from andRo. :Estonia were acting like they are leading the whole cup and they don't give a crap about others.

Just as long as we win....now, where did i put that speedhack for next round....
Heh, yeah andRo. , anyways, i will discuss the rules thingy with You and MuderGO so we could sort that crap out and enjoy the league as we used to.

It's a shame situation, i was afraid that something like this can happen, but what the hell, a little bit of duck tape and all will be aaight .

Regards, Kirill.
Quote from kars19 :btw

race was

thanks for the fight EE/LT

sorry R.Allkivi for lag hit

Heya there,
from my replay it definately wasn't just the lag, we were touching already in a very critical situation and then some lag happened. You should have left more room and I should have started braking a little earlier but well these things always happen and you were faster anyway with me holding you up (intentionally to let Tšubenko get away )

Unfortunately I lost some places after the spin and the repair also took a lot of time so I ended up last.

But despite the incident I still think my race was pretty good and all the racers were somewhat skilled.

Now I'll be left waiting for Round 7 when we get the second interesting combination with a good car.

See you all at the horrible GTR@AS3!

EDIT: One addition bad thing - horn spamming should be forbidden as it is very annoying. A quick honk to let someone less experienced know you are next to them should be allowed but not holding the button down when you want to pass someone be it a lapped car or not.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG